Release date: May 10, 2016
Purchase link: Best Buy.ca
Price: $29.99
Notes: Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy

Deadpool Steel Book - Front.jpg
Deadpool SteelBook - Outside Layout.jpg Deadpool SteelBook - Inside copy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
deadpool.JPG

Early to mid-April not too far off for a pre-order. Looks like it will be in line with a June release date along with France if that is the case! Wondering what he means by very limited edition? Here's hoping for WEA as I've asked to make it happen ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
WOOT!!!! :D
Super news!!! Thanks for posting @Shadow of Light

Very limited release:
It's their common phrase to say that's it's a shared run with BB USA and that they get (my numbers) 90% and we get 10%. So with those numbers, we're sold-out in a 1-2 days while in USA, you can still find it 6 months later... :p
USA! USA!

Hopefully there will be one from Best Buy USA. I love the movie, just watched it last weekend. A definite buy.

I hope the Canadian is the gloss finish with deboss/or emboss...and I also get nervous because being it was such a big hit that only means they are really gonn capitalize on different realeses .. I hope Japan has a cool one ....I wonder which country will be the (version ) to have :).....PEWWWW. PEwWww

Ps does anybody else. Notice the (homage ) or similarity this steel has to the original ironman future shop ...still to this day the from cover ...half the face and a bold name downwords beside it :) ..this really tickles my balls :) PeWwWwW pEewW peWwwWw

I'm kinda hoping it doesnt look like the one from Zavvi. already have 2 pre-orders on that and would without a doubt try and get this one too if it's different.
Well my fellow collector it probably will but let's be honest we are all going to buy it anyways :p I hope the Canadian besides having unique French bilingual will be glossy or title on spine ..

I think it's hilarious that everyone (myself included) thought this was the best look Deadpool could ever have on screen when this photoshop first circulated (it's the image in the thumbnail on mobile for some reason):
791194-deadpool2desktop.jpg

And then we got an even better looking suit in the movie. So great how faithful it was.

Reactions: dfoles