Vancouver, BC
Release date: May 10, 2016
Purchase link: Best Buy.ca
Price: $29.99
Notes: Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy

Deadpool Steel Book - Front.jpg
Deadpool SteelBook - Outside Layout.jpg Deadpool SteelBook - Inside copy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Done deal, @Drum18 ... really looking forward to getting my hands on this. Ordered a few extra as per norm due to BestBuy shipping standards. Hope they do box them as they have been over the past little while, but you never know when some guy in the warehouse decides to use one of those bubble wrap mailers! Better safe than sorry :naughty:

Reactions: Drum18
Shame about the spine.

I wonder if the Zavvi version will be the same as there picture shows it the other way.

image.jpeg

And Zavvi says (CONFIRMED - DEBOSS ON FRONT AND BACK & SPOT GLOSS) BLU-RAY

So maybe they are different ?

Gotta admit that if the Zavvi is truly embossed/debossed, Gloss AND the spine the proper way, I'll have to skip the Canadian edition... Would be a true shame but ATM, I'm not fond of our edition (which is rare) :(

I'm with you on this buddy. Wonder if the Zavvi Steelbook will actually be superior ...or end up being the same as this?
Sadly... I canceled my zavvi order when this Best Buy one went live (and its sold out now so I can't re-order :banghead: )

Reactions: Leafs17
Downer about the spine.

I have a feeling the rest of the world will be the correct way except maybe France

Loving the inside art

I don't know why Fox release alternative versions of their steelbooks across the Atlantic.

Last one that comes to mind was Scorch Trials. North America had theirs flat, rest of the world it was embossed. Strange.