Deadpool - Pop! Vinyl Series [FUNKO]

Flash

Premium Supporter
Jan 17, 2014
image.jpg

Last edited:
Was never really a deadpool fan until the release of the film , but now I'm interested in this ,,,,,,,,,,very much so

I actually think these are great as they come straight out of the comics!! I actually wish they would have made the Yellow and Orange also!!:D

dpool2015004-dc11-160136_zpsbxok8okn.jpg

• Helpful Post
Reactions: kaw
Wow this is lazy did they not see that all the different coloured batmans weren't a great success they are reduced all over the place. Why not a new mould or position or something.

Wow this is lazy did they not see that all the different coloured batmans weren't a great success they are reduced all over the place. Why not a new mould or position or something.

I assume because it's cheaper for them to simply repaint them and put them into a new package? ;)

Reactions: Flash
More HOT TOPIC MYSTERY BOXES on the way:
deadpoolhtx.jpg

"The three known mystery characters are Stingray, Slapstick, and Madcap. Who the “chase” will be is unknown at this time."

Last edited:
Apart form madcap, they are just the exact same pops different colours, come on different poses even? :(

Apart form madcap, they are just the exact same pops different colours, come on different poses even? :(

Actually @Flash if you look closer they are slightly different!
Slapstick has a hammer instead of a sword
Stingray has wings and isn't holding any weapons (just fists and in a slightly different pose).

These ones are much better then the last mystery deadpool boxes.

Reactions: Flash
Actually @Flash if you look closer they are slightly different!
Slapstick has a hammer instead of a sword
Stingray has wings and isn't holding any weapons (just fists and in a slightly different pose).

These ones are much better then the last mystery deadpool boxes.

Hmm such minor differences, one of the few mystery boxes I'm not bothered about the UK getting

The chase looks nice. I have three deadpool pops and one dorbz already, the Deadpool with the ride, the 'flying' one and the Deadpool Dorbz from Collectors Corps and the one with the shower cap and duck all quite different and although I love Deadpool I think those are the coolest ones and don't need anymore.

How about some other characters from the film maybe?