Slipcover Deadpool ('Skull-Poop-L' Pop-up) (SDCC 2016 Exclusive) [USA]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Release date: July 21, 2016
Purchase link: Only available at San Diego Comic-Con 2016 20th Century Fox Booth
Price: $24.99

deadpoolcomicconbluray-jpg.253166

At the Fox Home Entertainment booth, Deadpool actor Ryan Reynolds tweeted this morning that he’s busy signing limited edition Deadpool Blu-rays, which will be available at San Diego Comic-Con.

To score one, head to 20th Century Fox’s home base at Booth #4229. The first 250 Blu-Rays sold each day will feature Reynolds’ signature!

Screenshot 2016-07-18 23.27.40.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I know this must be a longshot, but if there is a GB can I be added to the list please? Preferably for a signed slip, but unsigned is just as good. thanks

or if anyone could help out I would be very grateful. thanks

I just bought a copy from eBay for $69.99 shipped. Didn't want to pay that much for sure, but I went for it anyway. And if you check out the editions being sold on eBay you'll notice the signature is pretty awful, just RR initials and even those are hard to read. Also, some are signed in silver ink and some in gold ink. Wish FOX would release their annual Comic Con slipcover sets, but so far nothing showing up.

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon and C.C. 95
I just bought a copy from eBay for $69.99 shipped. Didn't want to pay that much for sure, but I went for it anyway. And if you check out the editions being sold on eBay you'll notice the signature is pretty awful, just RR initials and even those are hard to read. Also, some are signed in silver ink and some in gold ink. Wish FOX would release their annual Comic Con slipcover sets, but so far nothing showing up.
I know. Already checked BB, but I think that partnership isn't happening this year. Too bad.
I could care less about the signiture- I just want the slip!

But people are getting more than 1 copy for sure as it seems like it's the same few guys selling them. Wish there was a gb for this.