Slipcover Deadpool ('Skull-Poop-L' Pop-up) (SDCC 2016 Exclusive) [USA]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Release date: July 21, 2016
Purchase link: Only available at San Diego Comic-Con 2016 20th Century Fox Booth
Price: $24.99

deadpoolcomicconbluray-jpg.253166

At the Fox Home Entertainment booth, Deadpool actor Ryan Reynolds tweeted this morning that he’s busy signing limited edition Deadpool Blu-rays, which will be available at San Diego Comic-Con.

To score one, head to 20th Century Fox’s home base at Booth #4229. The first 250 Blu-Rays sold each day will feature Reynolds’ signature!

Screenshot 2016-07-18 23.27.40.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I have 2 of these and the signatures suck big time, just a squiggly line as shown in the pics. Pretty lazy effort when you can't read the name of the person doing the signing. Honestly, if you didn't have a pic of him signing these and someone showed you a copy would you really be able to tell whose signature that was? I bought a 2nd copy hoping I would get a legible autograph but no such luck. Huge disappointment for the prices I paid.

I have 2 of these and the signatures suck big time, just a squiggly line as shown in the pics. Pretty lazy effort when you can't read the name of the person doing the signing. Honestly, if you didn't have a pic of him signing these and someone showed you a copy would you really be able to tell whose signature that was? I bought a 2nd copy hoping I would get a legible autograph but no such luck. Huge disappointment for the prices I paid.

How does it look?
I got Ryan Reynold’s Signature on something a few years ago- and he does typically just sign as “RR”. I mean he was signing 1,000 copies so I’m sure his hand got super tired. xD

But this is what his signature looks like:

0347D0C9-C972-4B10-9366-8147AA2751F3.jpeg

Only a handful of artists really have very nice signatures, most have awful ones. It would just ruin the item.

For me, it was more of the hard-to-get packaging that I was after and the autograph was just a bonus.