Slipcover Deadpool ('Skull-Poop-L' Pop-up) (SDCC 2016 Exclusive) [USA]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Release date: July 21, 2016
Purchase link: Only available at San Diego Comic-Con 2016 20th Century Fox Booth
Price: $24.99

deadpoolcomicconbluray-jpg.253166

At the Fox Home Entertainment booth, Deadpool actor Ryan Reynolds tweeted this morning that he’s busy signing limited edition Deadpool Blu-rays, which will be available at San Diego Comic-Con.

To score one, head to 20th Century Fox’s home base at Booth #4229. The first 250 Blu-Rays sold each day will feature Reynolds’ signature!

Screenshot 2016-07-18 23.27.40.png

Last edited by a moderator:
@galareta2332 @elle82 @Marco86 I wish I could help my Ninjas :sorry:... I wont be attending.

But who's going to Comic-Con? :hungry: @poncholo and/or @mllNY :cool: Maybe a mini-GB can be offered, we'll be more than happy to pay up front to secure a copy! :naughty:
tumblr_o3uz85XMfL1udh5n8o1_r3_400.gif

:D

I'm going to attempt to get a copy (preferably signed) on Preview Night for one of our long time prime ninjas here :p. With only 250 signed copies everyday, I doubt I'll get any but there's no harm in trying. If there are no limits or lines, I'll get unsigned copies for the HDN homies :cool:

@bloodsnake007 In the meantime, for only $500 this guy could be yours lol. Bluefin's sdcc 2016 exclusive.

Godzilla1995-1.jpg

@bigfub no Dredd T-shirt this year? :whistle:

Hmm, I was under the impression they are selling the first 250 per day with RR's signature, not giving them away. No more freebies

Hmm, I was under the impression they are selling the first 250 per day with RR's signature, not giving them away. No more freebies

Yep, selling them, think they'll go fast but I hope they won't. Hard to say since I haven't had the need to buy anything from the Fox booth before.

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon and ash333
Hopefully, some unsigned ones will find their way to ebay. i could care less about the signature. But I knew there would eventually be some edition that had that title!
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

@poncholo
You have the list of those who want it:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle: According to who was first :LOL::LOL::LOL:
If you will get only 3 for example, then the first 3 can get it. There is no pressure, but maybe whe can come to an agreement some how?:drool::drool::drool::drool:
We can pay upfron by paypal, and if you will not get the signed one, than you will just re-sent it to the sender.:p

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007