May 15, 2014
Ontario, Kanada
Release Date: 2016/03/01
Links & Prices:
Amazon US $59.98 USD
Amazon CA $61.49 CAD

Audio: English, Japanese, Spanish, French, Portuguese
Subtitles: English, Spanish, French, Portuguese
Notes: 6 discs includes Re-Light movies 1 & 2; An artbook (from Death Note prequel one-shot); And metallic slipbox.
IMG_20160312_193030.jpg IMG_20160312_193059.jpgIMG_20160312_193135.jpg IMG_20160312_193245.jpg
IMG_20160312_193604.jpg IMG_20160312_193627.jpg IMG_20160312_193718.jpg
IMG_20160312_193831.jpg IMG_20160312_193909.jpg IMG_20160312_194119.jpg
918T-sYfvvL._SL1500_.jpg

OMG! Death Note first time ever on Bluray? HELL YEAH I'M IN! I've been actually waiting for this! Take notes Fun****ion, this is how you do a "complete" edition.
There is also a standard slipcover version here...
https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...ete-series-bluray-slipcover-canada-usa.71875/

Last edited:
Pre-ordered!
HELL YEAH! Can't wait till March.

It seems to be working ok for me, I've updated the OP!:)
I don't know why either. When I created the OP, it just removed the CA link, then I tried to edit the OP and it still wouldn't add it. Same issue in the other thread. I'll tag you there.

Region locked?

If not...
Ex6VmQ.gif
Back cover says Region A, but I guess we'll know for sure once we get it in hands and test it.

Reactions: Sigill
I've listened to a podcast about Death Note about a week ago, I got interested somehow. I'm now tempted to order this ... but I was never into animes. What do you think guys? Should I give it a crack? @AlienKing @PunkNinja @Sigill
I can't help you with this mate, I don't know much about it myself. I'm not a big fan of Anime's either. Maybe someone else can chine in who's seen it!:)

Reactions: rodtp
I've listened to a podcast about Death Note about a week ago, I got interested somehow. I'm now tempted to order this ... but I was never into animes. What do you think guys? Should I give it a crack? @AlienKing @PunkNinja @Sigill

I can't help you with this mate, I don't know much about it myself. I'm not a big fan of Anime's either. Maybe someone else can chine in who's seen it!:)
It's a mystery thriller anime so it looks slower than a live action mystery thriller. Really depends on your taste. If you're into action packed anime, you're not gonna like this.

Reactions: rodtp and Sigill
Like Punk said, its not action packed anime. A lot of mind games going on; ie - people trying to outsmart each other. Its a great thriller with a supernatural/fantasy element. Definitely depends on your taste. If you're open to anything then I'd say give the first 5 episodes a crack. If those episodes absorbs you in then you know its your type. :)

image.jpeg
This set arrived today and it is absolutely gorgeous. So by "metallic slipbox" it means that the box has a shiny finish to it, kinda holographic since it shows off the texts on there with different angles, very nice and sturdy though.
Comes with a little manga, the Blu-Ray case is nice with reversible cover art and also awesome disc artworks as well.
If you're a hard core fan of the show, this is a MUST have :D

View attachment 226583 This set arrived today and it is absolutely gorgeous. So by "metallic slipbox" it means that the box has a shiny finish to it, kinda holographic since it shows off the texts on there with different angles, very nice and sturdy though.
Comes with a little manga, the Blu-Ray case is nice with reversible cover art and also awesome disc artworks as well.
If you're a hard core fan of the show, this is a MUST have :D
Aw man, I was gonna put up pics of these today but you got ahead -.- :p
I'll put up DETAILED pics later then :LOL:
I don't like how they changed the artworks. I liked the original arts.

Aw man, I was gonna put up pics of these today but you got ahead -.- :p
I'll put up DETAILED pics later then :LOL:
I don't like how they changed the artworks. I liked the original arts.
Lol :D
And yeah I was surprised to see the artwork changed, but regardless it is a very nice edition to own :)
[Btw, Do you have Cowboy Bebop Amazon Exclusive set? This and Deathnote are my 2 most favorite anime of all time, and I missed the Amazon set of cowboy bebop :banghead:]

Lol :D
And yeah I was surprised to see the artwork changed, but regardless it is a very nice edition to own :)
[Btw, Do you have Cowboy Bebop Amazon Exclusive set? This and Deathnote are my 2 most favorite anime of all time, and I missed the Amazon set of cowboy bebop :banghead:]
No I dont. Cowboy was a great but not one of my favorites (may be I should give it another watch?). Still, I wanted buy it cuz that edition was so cool. Due to insufficient funds at that time, I didn't end up buying. It's probably expensive now. Keep checking eBay buddy :thumbs:

Reactions: tnguyen13