Thunder Bay
Released: November 8, 2019
Platforms: PS4
Purchase:
Amazon US
Amazon UK
Zavvi.com

1.jpg

It's official! Hideo Kojima (Metal Gear Solid) and his new studio, Kojima Productions, are coming to the PS4 in exclusive capacity! :D

The new studio will be independent, so Sony won't own them, but this seems like the beginning to a very awesome relationship.

300px-Death_Stranding_cover.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So stupid to go exclusive.you take out half the industry with this.P***** me off to no end.

I wish American developers had this kinda loyalty.

Last edited by a moderator:
@tridon @Noodles
*E3 2016 - UPDATE*

Hideo Kojima provided more information on the newly announced 'Death Stranding' by Kojima Productions.
  • Kojima-san still hasn’t picked an engine for the game, but there are a couple of candidates.
  • Guillermo Del Toro is not involved in the game for now.
  • The mascot “Ludens” isn’t involved with the game.
  • The game will have a lot of action elements.
  • After a few hours of playing, players will realize that Death Stranding is a completely different game from what they have played before.
  • The setting is a secret.
  • Kojima-san wants people to speculate on what they saw in the trailer.
  • The main character’s name is still a secret.
  • It will take some time before we’re able to play the game.
  • “mass stranding” is when there are a lot of whales stranded on the beach. It’s called “live stranding” when they’re live, and “death stranding” when they’re dead. The meaning of the titled is that something came from a certain world and is stranded.

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
@Noodles @tridon
Hideo Kojima’s New Game Announced at Sony’s E3 2016 Conference :thumbs:

“Death Stranding”

Thread Link >>> https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...ng-hideo-kojimas-new-game.77520/#post-1725385

It exists! Wow... happy to see that Norman Reedus returned to work on another project with Hideo Kojima. Would be cool to see Guillermo del Toro as a producer on this if only to see the P.T. team back together. Honestly, it really strange seeing Koijma's name on a game that isn't MGS. Can't wait to see more!

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Interesting that Kojima carried over Reedus from the abandoned P.T./Silent Hills game.
BTW, the song used in this is "I'll keep coming" by LOW ROAR from their fantastic album 0.
image.jpeg
I got this album about a year ago, and it is amazing. It's a dude from San Francisco who relocated to Iceland and works with some of the same musicians as Sigur Rós.

Last edited:
Looks quite strange/unique, which I'm always up for! Cool to see Kojima stuck with Reedus too. Really interested in seeing more!

Interesting that Kojima carried over Reedus from the abandoned P.T./Silent Hills game.
BTW, the song used in this is "I'll keep coming" by LOW ROAR from their fantastic album 0.
View attachment 246378
I got this album about a year ago, and it is amazing. It's a dude from San Francisco who relocated to Iceland and works with some of the same musicians as Sigur Rós.
Thanks for sharing! Nice track... will check them out properly in a bit. :)