Thunder Bay
Released: November 8, 2019
Platforms: PS4
Purchase:
Amazon US
Amazon UK
Zavvi.com

1.jpg

It's official! Hideo Kojima (Metal Gear Solid) and his new studio, Kojima Productions, are coming to the PS4 in exclusive capacity! :D

The new studio will be independent, so Sony won't own them, but this seems like the beginning to a very awesome relationship.

300px-Death_Stranding_cover.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm. That was more goofy than compelling.

So like every other Kojima game then. :whistle:

He's said anyone already interested in buying the game should do themselves a favor and skip the upcoming demo so they can stay fresh. I imagine I'll probably watch it eventhough I already preordered the bottle baby edition.. normally I don't like doing this but need more of a clue as to how the hell this thing is going is going to fucntion as a game.

• Haha
Reactions: C.C. 95
The game is getting a lot of flack from the general gaming crowd.. I think the biggest mistake Kojima made was telling everyone the game was an entirely new genre as it created these wild ideas in people's heads similar to the stuation with No Man's Sky. Then he starts finally dropping gameplay videos and it turns out it's a USPS scifi deliveryman game with.. arguably nothing at all we haven't seen before lol he's a victim of his own hype and I think he might on crack! I'm a fan of the guy's games but yeah.. I'm a bit worried about it at this point. :notworthy:

Reactions: Noodles
The game is getting a lot of flack from the general gaming crowd.. I think the biggest mistake Kojima made was telling everyone the game was an entirely new genre as it created these wild ideas in people's heads similar to the stuation with No Man's Sky. Then he starts finally dropping gameplay videos and it turns out it's a USPS scifi deliveryman game with.. arguably nothing at all we haven't seen before lol he's a victim of his own hype and I think he might on crack! I'm a fan of the guy's games but yeah.. I'm a bit worried about it at this point. :notworthy:
Afraid to say I agree... they were being clever with the vague clips they'd posted up until now. That 50-minute gameplay video, however, shows that it's actually nothing we haven't really seen before in terms of gameplay, which has drastically lowered my excitement for the game unfortunately. Considering cancelling my pre-order now (been tempted to anyway due to it being the highly expensive CE) and just waiting it out instead.

I'm still excited and cant wait to play this game. after the bad MGS5 I hope to get a great game. I guess, there will be many unused MGS5 elements in this game.