Death Stranding Sam Porter Bridges Funko Pop! Vinyl

Thoth

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 28, 2019
United Kingdom
fun36384-death-stranding-sam-porter-armour-funko-pop-vinyl-figure-popcultcha.1597114212_500x.png

As someone who played and finished the game 100% I really want this lol

It's not up for grabs yet in UK (From my research) yet but hopefully it will hit the market soon.
It's set for release for Dec 2020 on other website worldwide.

Reactions: Noodles
Nice! Thanks for the info. Any reason why UK seem to be getting the Pops later than other parts of the world? o_O
We don't get every release over here but we do get most at the same point as the states hence the reason that most new releases ( pre-orders ) come from the states, especially via The hut group ( Zavvi, Pop in a box etc ) These come directly from Funko if they haven't already hit their warehouses in the UK.

The ones that we don't get at the same point is basically down to the retailer and on how quick they can obtain stock as US retailers are normally stocked before us unless again its sold via the Hut group, which now have the largest stock in the UK. Also remember if they are a certain exclusive, we will never get them sold here unless it's via shops like The Amazing collectables and most Amazon, eBay shops which obtain stock via the states and then retail them off at a slightly higher price or what quite a few of these shops do is sit on the stock until it becomes more valuable then sell it on.

Reactions: Thoth
I was thinking to replay it again haha, there was something very unique about the whole world of Death Stranding.
That's what's making me want to go back to it... the game often crosses my mind because I've never played anything liked it before.

one of those games that I’ll get around to playing one day :whistle: