Deep in the Co Armagh Countryside!

Lollard2002

Premium Supporter
Sep 19, 2012
Belfast
Looking good. Hope you had better luck travelling that I did on Tuesday. 3 bloody hours getting from Armagh to Belfast.... Useless DOE...

Jan 23, 2018
Fantastic collection! I had to Google County Armagh because while I thought it was in Ireland, I wasn't sure if it was in Northern Ireland or the Republic. Spent about close to 60 days in Kilkenny back in 2013 recovering from a car accident.
Fantastic collection!

Jul 22, 2017
At least you replied, that's the main thing..... At least we are snow free (at the minute)
I can't wait for it to fall here again, I've a few snow type snaps to take.

Nice setup! .... I might have to copy your display idea of that Hitchcock set. :D
Go for it, it was easy enough and turned out well. I added a Bird Statue inside with lights, framed the collector film slip cards that came with the blu-ray tin set. Phone from phonebooth scene of The Birds and Sir Alfred Statue.

Picked most of these wee add-on items up in Amazon, The Bird Statue and Sir Alfred Statue - can't find the phonebooth, thought I got it from Amazon, but might have been elsewhere. But it was only about £30.

Thanks Dude.

Snollygoster

Creative | YouTube
Premium Supporter
Apr 13, 2012
I can't wait for it to fall here again, I've a few snow type snaps to take.

Go for it, it was easy enough and turned out well. I added a Bird Statue inside with lights, framed the collector film slip cards that came with the blu-ray tin set. Phone from phonebooth scene of The Birds and Sir Alfred Statue.

Picked most of these wee add-on items up in Amazon, The Bird Statue and Sir Alfred Statue - can't find the phonebooth, thought I got it from Amazon, but might have been elsewhere. But it was only about £30.

Thanks Dude.
Awesome! Cheers for the links! :thumbs: