Deep Red (aka Profondo Rosso) (Arte Originale) (4K UHD Limited Edition) (Arrow Video) (Arrow Films Store Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: October 25, 2021
Purchase link: Arrow Films
Price: £35.00
Notes: UHD discs only - Arrow Films Store Exclusive

72157ad7-a838-44ab-9f22-0e3633dc3724.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Robles and sinusR2
DISC 1 (4K UHD) – DEEP RED: ORIGINAL VERSION

• Restored original lossless mono Italian and English soundtracks*
  • Optional lossless 5.1 Italian soundtrack
  • English subtitles for the Italian soundtrack
  • Optional English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing for the English soundtrack
  • New audio commentary by critics Troy Howarth and Nathaniel Thompson
  • Archival audio commentary by Argento expert Thomas Rostock
  • Almost three hours of new interviews with members of the cast and crew, including co-writer/director Dario Argento, actors Macha Méril, Gabriele Lavia, Jacopo Mariani and Lino Capolicchio (Argento’s original choice for the role of Marcus Daly), production manager Angelo Iacono, composer Claudio Simonetti, and archival footage of actress Daria Nicolodi
  • Italian trailer
  • Arrow Video 2018 trailer
  • Image galleries
DISC 2 (4K UHD) – DEEP RED: EXPORT VERSION

• Restored original lossless mono English soundtrack
  • Optional English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing
  • Archival introduction to the film by Claudio Simonetti of Goblin
  • Profondo Giallo – an archival visual essay by Michael Mackenzie featuring an in-depth appreciation of Deep Red, its themes and its legacy
  • Archival interviews with Dario Argento, Daria Nicolodi, Claudio Simonetti and long-time Argento collaborator Luigi Cozzi
  • US theatrical trailer *The English audio track on this original cut has some portions of English audio missing. English audio for these sections was never recorded for these scenes. As such, they are presented with Italian audio, subtitled in English

Reactions: sinusR2
I take it's just the artwork is different but the contents are the same elsewhere?
The 2 UHD discs yes have same content

The discs have different artwork

The poster has possible different artwork on one side
It's a 2 sided poster so the images seen in both releases might be what is included but that won't be known for sure until someone gets delivery
It might be the english title poster on the reverse

Arte Original Limited Edition
72157ad7-a838-44ab-9f22-0e3633dc3724.jpg

Trade wide limited edition
5528af05-abe6-4efb-9472-b17ae6614f99.jpg

Last edited:
What about if you pre-ordered this via paypal, which I did and it debited my card on 30th July and when I view my orders, this is not there, obviously don't want to re-order, otherwise I will be paying twice, I have emailed them to see what they say, as I certainly have not been credited the money back.

What about if you pre-ordered this via paypal, which I did and it debited my card on 30th July and when I view my orders, this is not there, obviously don't want to re-order, otherwise I will be paying twice, I have emailed them to see what they say, as I certainly have not been credited the money back.
You should of got an email
Check your spam folder
Orders done using PayPal on the old website are ok

This is the email you should of have got on Friday
We recently updated our website to improve our service and to provide you with a better shopping experience. As part of these changes, we have successfully migrated all paid pre-orders from our old platform to our new one. This will take up to 7 days to fully transfer all the paid pre-orders and to appear on your account!
Please don't worry or place a new order for the same item(s), you order is safe
You don't need to do anything, as soon as the uploads are completed, your will be able to view your full order details on your account on our new, improved website!
Thank you for your support as we move into this exciting new chapter for Arrow Films and hope to see you shopping with us again soon!
if you have any other questions, please contact us via your account and one of the team would be happy to help!
Kind regards,
Team Arrow

Note
The orders that got cancelled was orders done on the old website using credit/debit cards payment not taken yet
THG don't use worldpay to process card payments so that is why those orders got cancelled
Customers got a different email in regards to those orders

They have a large amount of outstanding pre orders that has already had payment taken using PayPal to migrate to the new website it will take a few days to show up in your account
Arrow post on facebook
At the moment, we are merging your old account into a new one and so some orders may appear gone, however, I assure you that this process should only take another couple of days and from there, you should see your orders again. Please let us know if you still cannot see your orders by the end of this week and we will get this looked into for you

New website was only launched on Friday give it to end of the week and check your account

They also looking into fixing reward points issue

Reactions: Pizzapizza98
You should of got an email
Check your spam folder
Orders done using PayPal on the old website are ok

This is the email you should of have got on Friday
We recently updated our website to improve our service and to provide you with a better shopping experience. As part of these changes, we have successfully migrated all paid pre-orders from our old platform to our new one. This will take up to 7 days to fully transfer all the paid pre-orders and to appear on your account!
Please don't worry or place a new order for the same item(s), you order is safe
You don't need to do anything, as soon as the uploads are completed, your will be able to view your full order details on your account on our new, improved website!
Thank you for your support as we move into this exciting new chapter for Arrow Films and hope to see you shopping with us again soon!
if you have any other questions, please contact us via your account and one of the team would be happy to help!
Kind regards,
Team Arrow

Note
The orders that got cancelled was orders done on the old website using credit/debit cards payment not taken yet
THG don't use worldpay to process card payments so that is why those orders got cancelled
Customers got a different email in regards to those orders

They have a large amount of outstanding pre orders that has already had payment taken using PayPal to migrate to the new website it will take a few days to show up in your account
Arrow post on facebook
At the moment, we are merging your old account into a new one and so some orders may appear gone, however, I assure you that this process should only take another couple of days and from there, you should see your orders again. Please let us know if you still cannot see your orders by the end of this week and we will get this looked into for you

New website was only launched on Friday give it to end of the week and check your account

They also looking into fixing reward points issue

Thanks Paul. for the update, I received an email from them last night stating what you have just said

Reactions: paulboland