paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: February 22, 2021
Purchase links: Arrow Films - Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £50.00 (Arrow) - £53.99 (Amazon) - £44.99 (Zavvi - HMV)
Notes: UHD only does not include Blu-ray

96e8a438-8481-4907-a99c-2910a607f9fc.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: lolwut
LIMITED EDITION CONTENTS
  • Brand new 4K restoration of both films by Arrow Films from the original camera negatives
  • 4K (2160p) UHD Blu-ray™ presentations of both films in Dolby Vision (HDR10 compatible)
  • Limited edition packaging featuring newly commissioned artwork by Adam Rabalais
  • Limited edition 60-page booklet featuring new writing by Roberto Curti, Rachael Nisbet and Alexandra Heller-Nicholas
  • Double-sided fold-out poster
  • Exclusive mystery sneak preview movie ticket (admits one to the Metropol Theatre)
DISC 1 (4K UHD) DEMONS
  • Two versions of the film: the full-length original cut in Italian and English, and the slightly trimmed US cut, featuring alternate dubbing and sound effects
  • Brand new lossless English and Italian 5.1 audio tracks on the original cut
  • Original lossless English and Italian 2.0 stereo audio tracks on the original cut
  • Original lossless English 1.0 mono audio track on the US cut
  • Newly translated English subtitles for the Italian soundtrack
  • Optional English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing for both English soundtracks
  • New audio commentary by critics Kat Ellinger and Heather Drain, co-hosts of the Hell’s Bells podcast
  • Archival audio commentary by director Lamberto Bava and special makeup effects artist Sergio Stivaletti, moderated by journalist Loris Curci
  • Archival audio commentary by Lamberto Bava, Sergio Stivaletti, composer Claudio Simonetti and actress Geretta Geretta
  • Produced by Dario Argento, a new visual essay by author and critic Michael Mackenzie exploring the legendary filmmaker’s career as a producer
  • Dario’s Demon Days, an archival interview with writer/producer Dario Argento
  • Defining an Era in Music, an archival interview with Claudio Simonetti
  • Splatter Spaghetti Style, an archival interview with long-time Argento collaborator Luigi Cozzi
  • Italian theatrical trailer
  • International English theatrical trailer
  • US theatrical trailer
DISC 2 (4K UHD) – DEMONS 2
  • Brand new lossless English and Italian 5.1 audio tracks
  • Original lossless English and Italian 2.0 stereo audio tracks
  • Newly translated English subtitles for the Italian soundtrack
  • Optional English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing for the English soundtrack
  • New audio commentary by critic Travis Crawford
  • Archival audio commentary by director Lamberto Bava and special makeup effects artist Sergio Stivaletti, moderated by journalist Loris Curci
  • Together and Apart, a new visual essay on space and technology in Demons and Demons 2 by author and critic Alexandra Heller-Nicholas
  • Creating Creature Carnage, an archival interview with Sergio Stivaletti
  • Bava to Bava, an archival interview with Luigi Cozzi on the history of Italian horror
  • Italian theatrical trailer
  • English theatrical trailer

Received 2 mail from amazon today.
My orders for blade runner storyboards and demons uhd have been cancelled
I was fast to pre ordere these two.
@paulboland any idea what is going on ?
Amazon UK system has cancelled customers based in EU 2021 pre orders
Likely due some software change they have applied due to UK leaving EU Customs Union on Friday

All my Amazon UK pre orders for 2021 was cancelled

I expect will be sorted in a few weeks or you might have to wait until releases are instock to do a reorder

• Informative
Reactions: Jocelin
Amazon UK system has cancelled customers based in EU 2021 pre orders
Likely due some software change they have applied due to UK leaving EU Customs Union on Friday

All my Amazon UK pre orders for 2021 was cancelled

I expect will be sorted in a few weeks or you might have to wait until releases are instock to do a reorder
Thanks @paulboland !!!
that is really crap !
I reordered demons from arrow but the blade runner book wont be easy to find elsewhere at an OK price.

Arrow Films/Zavvi/HMV sold out

Arrow Films store listing it's gone from their website when that happens it means they no longer have any stock left

Arrow Films/Zavvi/HMV sold out

Arrow Films store listing it's gone from their website when that happens it means they no longer have any stock left
Happy i placed a new pre order at Arrow when my amazon pre order was cancelled...
I used to do lots of preorder at amazon uk. These new measures really are a pain.

Reactions: paulboland
Happy i placed a new pre order at Arrow when my amazon pre order was cancelled...
I used to do lots of preorder at amazon uk. These new measures really are a pain.
It's still available for now on Amazon UK if delivery address is in UK
If Amazon still have stock after release date you should expect to see shipping options for outside UK but with this been sold out with arrow direct any stock amazon UK have left won't last long

• Informative
Reactions: Jocelin
Watching this now. So far the Picture quality is amazing. You really cannot tell this is a 80's movie. I wish the packaging was different though, like how they did with the Tremors & Crash releases. Oh well. Still like it though. The movie is great as well, the first time I've seen it.