Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
Reactions
16,533 4 0
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Den of Thieves (2018)

Genre: Crime

Director: Christian Gudegast

Cast: Gerard Butler, 50 Cent, Pablo Schreiber, O'Shea Jackson Jr., Evan Jones, Cooper Andrews, Maurice Compte, Kaiwi Lyman, Dawn Olivieri, Mo McRae, Meadow Williams, Brian Van Holt, Max Holloway, Jay Dobyns

Release: 2018-01-19

Plot: While planning a bank heist, a thief gets trapped between two sets of criminals.

Last edited by a moderator:

C.C. 95

The Snarky Assassin
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2014
The Land, USA
Reactions
31,883 5 0
I'd rather watch two actors trying to rap than two rappers tryng to act.

ash333

s'Mod
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Mar 3, 2011
Seattle, WA, USA
Reactions
13,598 1 0
Watched the unrated version over this past weekend and definitely felt better developed story wise than I remembered in the theaters. Of course the audio mix sounds better at home :) This also feels like a homage to Michael Mann's Heat from the story line to location to audio mix (them rifle shots sound oh so sweet - a benchmark set in Heat).

Give this a spin if you are into the heist genre. This one has broken into my top 5 and climbing.

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Reactions
66,861 11 0
Watched the unrated version over this past weekend and definitely felt better developed story wise than I remembered in the theaters. Of course the audio mix sounds better at home :) This also feels like a homage to Michael Mann's Heat from the story line to location to audio mix (them rifle shots sound oh so sweet - a benchmark set in Heat).

Give this a spin if you are into the heist genre. This one has broken into my top 5 and climbing.
Oh Yeah Baby! :drool: :hungry: :cool:

yeslek

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Nov 18, 2011
Staffordshite, UK
Reactions
1,517 2 0

Is there much missing?
Saw it in cinemas at the start of the year and loved it, but it felt a tad draggy and unsure in some moments.

ash333

s'Mod
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Mar 3, 2011
Seattle, WA, USA
Reactions
13,598 1 0
Unrated has additional 9 minutes but I haven't look into what's added. Maybe because I watched it at home, it never felt it was dragging. I think there are additional scenes of family time and maybe some more in the vault.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database