Desperado (Possible Blu-ray SteelBook) (Hi-Def Ninja Exclusive) [USA]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Quoting HDN on Instagram:

Who wants us to release our #desperado #steelbook edition? #hidefninja #tentative #2019projects ???

Screen Shot 2019-01-18 at 13.08.34.png

Just see this on instagram.

Looks cool but not massively feeling the stone cover slip plus I already have that steel

Woke up to this news on IG. If only every day could start that way!

Personally I'm really digging it! I've already got the steel as I'm actually a big fan of the Pop Art range, but would happily re-buy it with the added content.

A slip, within a slip, within a slip... is that a first? Loving the leather look design and how each slip compliments the other... it works great as a package overall. One thing I particularly like the sound of is "fuzzy soft interior in red velvet" -- that's surely gonna look super nice in hand! :D

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
It's leather lol.

Yeah I know that lol but the colour in the mock up looks like a stone colour

I also like the reversible slip and although the glossy pop art steel is lovely in hand it really don’t suit this design for the slips imo

Yeah I know that lol but the colour in the mock up looks like a stone colour

I also like the reversible slip and although the glossy pop art steel is lovely in hand it really don’t suit this design for the slips imo
Ah ok. I got the impression you genuinely thought it was supposed to look like stone. :p

I agree the steel doesn't really go with the slip design, but I'm guessing HDN had no choice on that one unfortunately. The slips themselves more than make up for it though IMO, and the steel itself will be hidden away inside them anyway. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k and Flloydo