Purchase::amazon:USA PS4 - USA XBOX1 - USA PC
Price: $59.99

destiny 2 - ps4.jpg destiny 2 - xb1.jpg915e0TtSVML._AC_SL1500_.jpg
C78JJWfU8AAOJbZ.jpg

db4xotb-74cb7985-6f20-423a-893c-fff43a87eaa3.png

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007

The fight to take back our home begins September 8th, 2017. Pre-order Destiny 2 to get early Beta access: https://www.destinythegame.com/buy

From the makers of the acclaimed hit game Destiny, comes the much-anticipated sequel. An action shooter that takes you on an epic journey across the solar system.

Humanity’s last safe city has fallen to an overwhelming invasion force led by Ghaul, the imposing commander of the brutal Red Legion. He has stripped the city’s Guardians of their power, and forced the survivors to flee. You will venture to mysterious, unexplored worlds of our solar system to discover an arsenal of weapons and devastating new combat abilities. To defeat the Red Legion and confront Ghaul, you must reunite humanity’s scattered heroes, stand together, and fight back to reclaim our home.

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Guess i should go back and play the dlc for the firs game, lol.Lost interest after a few weeks.

Looks like they will have some kind of story this time, which is a good change, but the trailer looks like forced comedy too me..Will have to wait and see.

Guess i should go back and play the dlc for the firs game, lol.Lost interest after a few weeks.

Looks like they will have some kind of story this time, which is a good change, but the trailer looks like forced comedy too me..Will have to wait and see.
The DLC is what killed the game for me... I've said it before, but it instantly boosts everyone up to the same level, so all the grinding you did previously becomes a complete waste of time. That being said, I absolutely loved the game before all that, and they tend to take feedback on board, so hopefully they've learned from their mistakes and I look forward to seeing how D2 turns out!

Agree with you about the humour... Cayde annoys me more than anything - he's like a PG version of Deadpool, which even just saying out loud sounds completely wrong! Hopefully he doesn't make too many appearances throughout the game, because I cringed every time he opened his mouth in the trailer.

I'm also curious to find out what they've done with the Ghost, if anything. People moaned about Peter Dinklage's voiceover sounding too robotic (the irony in that one kills me), so they got Nolan North to replace him and he was much worse IMO. I'd rather they got Dinklebot back, but I'm guessing they'll stick with Nolan.

The fight to take back our home begins September 8th, 2017. Pre-order Destiny 2 to get early Beta access: https://www.destinythegame.com/buy

From the makers of the acclaimed hit game Destiny, comes the much-anticipated sequel. An action shooter that takes you on an epic journey across the solar system.

Humanity’s last safe city has fallen to an overwhelming invasion force led by Ghaul, the imposing commander of the brutal Red Legion. He has stripped the city’s Guardians of their power, and forced the survivors to flee. You will venture to mysterious, unexplored worlds of our solar system to discover an arsenal of weapons and devastating new combat abilities. To defeat the Red Legion and confront Ghaul, you must reunite humanity’s scattered heroes, stand together, and fight back to reclaim our home.

Pretty sure I finished all the stories from the first game....dont recall the Tower falling though.... am I missing something or is it an event that occurs between games?

The DLC is what killed the game for me... I've said it before, but it instantly boosts everyone up to the same level, so all the grinding you did previously becomes a complete waste of time. That being said, I absolutely loved the game before all that, and they tend to take feedback on board, so hopefully they've learned from their mistakes and I look forward to seeing how D2 turns out!

Agree with you about the humour... Cayde annoys me more than anything - he's like a PG version of Deadpool, which even just saying out loud sounds completely wrong! Hopefully he doesn't make too many appearances throughout the game, because I cringed every time he opened his mouth in the trailer.

I'm also curious to find out what they've done with the Ghost, if anything. People moaned about Peter Dinklage's voiceover sounding too robotic (the irony in that one kills me), so they got Nolan North to replace him and he was much worse IMO. I'd rather they got Dinklebot back, but I'm guessing they'll stick with Nolan.
I bought the collection earlier this year and had to 'grind through' each character pretty much. Would only have had a short cut on the one tbh - you only get 2 level boosts, one for level 25 and the other maxes you at 40.
The first was a 4 level boost from 21 to 25(used unknowingly on my Warlock upon purchase) when I ditched the disc for the collection digitally...and there was a single use level 40 booster I used/lost (one of each type of character needed for trophies)...didnt have an exo and had to delete the boosted up human hunter for an exo hunter(it sucks you cant edit characters after and effectively losing that max booster) but still have to work the others up through their level's. Currently working on my Hunter(3rd and final) as boosting up a character doesnt unlock any levels - you still have to play them to get the good stuff ie archons forge, unlocked.

I think the two boosts were generous but made sense - not many people will want to platy a game story 3 times, but will want one of each character to play and explore...I think the 25, 40 boosts are a good idea. But maybe should be limited for use AFTER you've worked at least one character through everything.

Agree with you on Cayde though - bloody annoying sod.

Pretty sure I finished all the stories from the first game....dont recall the Tower falling though.... am I missing something or is it an event that occurs between games?
Yeah, I think it must happen between games... but then I never really bothered with the last DLC, so I'm not too sure if anything big/important happened there.

I bought the collection earlier this year and had to 'grind through' each character pretty much. Would only have had a short cut on the one tbh - you only get 2 level boosts, one for level 25 and the other maxes you at 40.
The first was a 4 level boost from 21 to 25(used unknowingly on my Warlock upon purchase) when I ditched the disc for the collection digitally...and there was a single use level 40 booster I used/lost (one of each type of character needed for trophies)...didnt have an exo and had to delete the boosted up human hunter for an exo hunter(it sucks you cant edit characters after and effectively losing that max booster) but still have to work the others up through their level's. Currently working on my Hunter(3rd and final) as boosting up a character doesnt unlock any levels - you still have to play them to get the good stuff ie archons forge, unlocked.

I think the two boosts were generous but made sense - not many people will want to platy a game story 3 times, but will want one of each character to play and explore...I think the 25, 40 boosts are a good idea. But maybe should be limited for use AFTER you've worked at least one character through everything.

Agree with you on Cayde though - bloody annoying sod.
All the time I spent on the the game and I never actually tried the Warlock or Hunter... I spent all of my time levelling up my Titan, and even used the level boost on a new Titan. :p

have to say, I was probably going to buy this day one anyway, but I'll likely put a pre-order in nearer the time(cheapest option, all in)
looks good :)

I just beat the first game ( as far as the taken king) and i was kinda surprised how much content they added after launch.When i first got the game ,after the main campaign, the game was kinda dead imo.I just hope they can deliver on all the stuff mentioned in the stream.

Anyone still have the game?Is there a Hidef Clan?

no idea but am still thraping the game personally.

was a late comer but I've gotten all the story missions done, but many of the side missions and all the stuff in the books are still there - it feels never ending and I've already clocked up about 20 days of play on my main character...games huge and keeps going.

• Thanks
Reactions: dboy99 and Noodles