• Expansion I: The Dark Below
  • Expansion II: House of Wolves
  • Collector's Edition SteelBook™ Case
CAYDE-6'S INTEL CACHE
  • Modified Treasure Island Book with intro Letter from Cayde-6
  • Cayde-6's Personal Notes and Illustrations
  • Collection of Relics and Artifacts
  • Strange Coin Replica

This is a great deal for people new to the game. I have a copy on preorder, as I resisted the game at launch and I figure...With this including the full game and expansions and the extras...Seems like a good time to jump in.

Yes mate. Did yours?

No,so I bought codes from CDkeys and got the game and collectors content for £53.

The postman brought it today and I refused delivery.

It's not good enough when your paying this sort of money, even more so when they said they were going to post last monday.

I should thank them for saving me £19 and for the free suros pack.lol.

On the up side I'm loving it so far, how about you?got any good armor,weapons or shaders/ships?

No,so I bought codes from CDkeys and got the game and collectors content for £53.

The postman brought it today and I refused delivery.

It's not good enough when your paying this sort of money, even more so when they said they were going to post last monday.

I should thank them for saving me £19 and for the free suros pack.lol.

On the up side I'm loving it so far, how about you?got any good armor,weapons or shaders/ships?
Sorry to hear that dude... that sucks. The CE is really nice IMO, but the digital extras you get with it are utter crap to be honest... the very first gun I got from a green engram was already better than the early access weapons that came with the CE, and even the exotic class items aren't as good as half of the new legendary ones. The Titan shader literally looks like s*** too lol. So yeah, you definitely got a better deal! :thumbs:

As for the game... I'm really enjoying it so far. It feels like a fresh start, and I found the story for Taken King a lot better than the original story for Destiny (which just felt like random missions IMO). I managed to get to level 40 in about an hour thanks to the bounties I'd saved, but it seems Light is the most important thing now... I'm currently at 235, and that's just with purple, blue and green armour/weapons, so I'm sure it'll soon shoot up once we start unlocking exotics. :D

How about you mate... what do you think to the game so far? What's your current Light level? Got any cool gear yet? :)

Yeah the collectors edition content is basically a cheat,there just there to help you rank to level 40 and your new subclass faster due to the buff perk, but like you said there light level is lower than legendary class items so once you rank up you'll probably never use them again.

I got my warlock to 40 after I unlocked the new subclass, also due to 16 bounties I saved,the subclass is also nearly complete.

I got a few legendary weapons and armor, my light level is 230 which isn't bad considering I only did about 6 missions last night.

I love the emotes,especially the titans hammer time.

I also got 2 dead orbit and a new monarchy shader to go with my year one,suros and collectors ones.

I'm enjoying the story,it seems miles better than the one we got with the Base game, more coherent.