• Expansion I: The Dark Below
  • Expansion II: House of Wolves
  • Collector's Edition SteelBook™ Case
CAYDE-6'S INTEL CACHE
  • Modified Treasure Island Book with intro Letter from Cayde-6
  • Cayde-6's Personal Notes and Illustrations
  • Collection of Relics and Artifacts
  • Strange Coin Replica

yes..this steelbook looks like a quick cash grab of bundled DLC, and throw in a half hearted steelbook design, to get units to move on a game that got tepid reviews...the steelbook is way too muted in colors and design to make this a worthwhile purchase for collecting's sake..how many of you have the original destiny collectors edition? and will be buying this collectors edition set as well?

I wasn't going to get this as I hate the fact that they're charging us again for DLC that we already have (most of which should have been in the original release of the game anyway). However, I've spent hundreds of hours on this game and myself and a few friends always go back to playing it, so I know I'll get my moneys worth out of it... plus, I need that Strange Coin! :wow:

P.S. I do have the previous Collector's Edition.

Reactions: Lukesablade
I wasn't going to get this as I hate the fact that they're charging us again for DLC that we already have (most of which should have been in the original release of the game anyway). However, I've spent hundreds of hours on this game and myself and a few friends always go back to playing it, so I know I'll get my moneys worth out of it... plus, I need that Strange Coin! :wow:

P.S. I do have the previous Collector's Edition.
NOOOOOOOOOOO :(

NOOOOOOOOOOO :(
Sorry, Darth. :p

darth.gif

I'm the same as @Noodles, I keep playing this game,have put 100's of hours in and still really enjoy it so I pre ordered it weeks ago.I also need the strange coin and have the previous collectors edition.
:thumbs:

Did you use the 10% discount code that was floating around not so long ago? I forgot to mention that was another reason why I changed my mind, because I managed to get it for £72 rather than £80 lol.

Did you use the 10% discount code that was floating around not so long ago? I forgot to mention that was another reason why I changed my mind, because I managed to get it for £72 rather than £80 lol.

Yeah the E3GAME code,I spotted it on hotdeals.

I can justify paying £72 as the game is £40 at the minute and all the collectable stuff and dlc is worth the extra £32 to me.

How many characters do you have?

Reactions: Noodles
Yeah the E3GAME code,I spotted it on hotdeals.

I can justify paying £72 as the game is £40 at the minute and all the collectable stuff and dlc is worth the extra £32 to me.

How many characters do you have?
Haha same (hotdeals). And my thoughts exactly! :)

I only have two Titans, and until recently I didn't even have a second character, as I could never be bothered lol. How about you?

Haha same (hotdeals). And my thoughts exactly! :)

I only have two Titans, and until recently I didn't even have a second character, as I could never be bothered lol. How about you?

Lol.I have one of each but the work load is way too much and pretty much keeps me so occupied I don't really play any other games.I'm going to delete my hunter soon and i think the Titan may get deleted when the DLC comes out.

I just enjoy playing with my warlock and the other 2 are basically there to do the raids,nightfall,Poe 3x a week so I have better chances at getting good loot.

Lol.I have one of each but the work load is way too much and pretty much keeps me so occupied I don't really play any other games.I'm going to delete my hunter soon and i think the Titan may get deleted when the DLC comes out.

I just enjoy playing with my warlock and the other 2 are basically there to do the raids,nightfall,Poe 3x a week so I have better chances at getting good loot.
Haha you sound like the guys I usually play with - they all have multiple characters that they're constantly switching between and they're on the game pretty much every day doing raids and PoE etc. I'm just there like...

1.jpg

I've never even tried the Warlock or Hunter though, so maybe I should actually give them a go, as I could prefer them to the Titan.

What level are your characters? My Titan's are currently both 34, but I still don't have most of the new gear because I got fed up of failing at Trials of Osiris lol.

I hate trials, it's so frustrating,plus I'm not the best pvp player so i just stick with poe,vog and crota.

All my characters are 34,it's pretty easy to get to 34 with the guaranteed armor from poe and etheric light.

What weapons do you use most?do you collect exotics or just keep the ones you use?

I hate trials, it's so frustrating,plus I'm not the best pvp player so i just stick with poe,vog and crota.

All my characters are 34,it's pretty easy to get to 34 with the guaranteed armor from poe and etheric light.

What weapons do you use most?do you collect exotics or just keep the ones you use?
I have my good and bad days with PvP, but Trials I just cannot do! Like you said... it's just so frustrating and not even fun in the slightest.

Starting from rock bottom with a character and working up to level 20 took me a while with my second Titan... the story for Destiny is one of the worst I've ever played though, so the thought of having to replay it brings tears to my eyes lol.

I was hooked on the Mythoclast for ages, but it eats ammo like there's no tomorrow! I then switched to using Fatebringer as I found the exploding rounds really helpful. I've recently started using the Hawkmoon though, as that's just as powerful and has better range and stability. As for the secondary and heavy weapon... I change those all the time depending on what I'm playing. The Ice Breaker is my preferred special weapon, but obviously you can't equip that if you have an exotic equipped for your primary weapon. Then I usually go with a rocket launcher over machine gun, as I find the stability and reload times awful on MGs.

I save all of my exotic weapons, just in case! I recently scrapped a lot of my exotic armour though, as I never use them and my Vault was full... I always scrap any exotic armour that isn't for a Titan too, which may be a mistake lol.

How about you mate... what weapons do you use most? Do you keep all exotics? :)

Yeah I don't enjoy it at all so don't play it.I look every Tuesday to see what armor and weapon they have but the stats are usually poorer than the armor and weapons I already have so I'm not putting myself through hell for something that just looks good in my vault.

God,playing that story through 3 times nearly killed me,then the dark below was even more horrible with the daft missions and eris morns terrible bounties.

For me me it's all about the endgame,raids with your mates are just awesome.

For the first 2 months that the game was out I would have a different type primary every week,then suddenly I just got hooked to using hand cannons.I use fatebringer and hawkmoon all the time in pve and hawkmoon and thorn in pvp, when I dabble with iron banner that is.The special weapon slot has always been sniper rifles,icebreaker for the longest time but since i got a Gjallarhorn I have used black hammer.I have started using shotguns aswel,mainly found verdict since they were buffed,plus they kick ass in poe.I like a nice heavy machine gun like thunderlord but you can't beat rocket launcer and it's always my Gjallarhorn unless I use hawkmoon,vex or icebreaker then it's hunger of crota.

As for exotic weapons I collect them all.I have the first 22 and I got 2 elder cypher last week,so I just need 1 more to have them all.

As for armor,I have everything for the warlock and alot for the other 2 classes but I mainly use helmets with my titan and hunter.