Deus Ex: Human Evolution (PS3/XBox 360 (Sticker)Steelbook) [France/Spain]

Aug 30, 2011
Spain
The spanish version of the steelbook is pure crap. Is a simply metal box with stickers :(. Only french case is the "genuine".
I'm from Spain and I get the sticker version. Also, it hasn't internal prints. Very very seedy...

EDIT: not my photos, they are from elotrolado.net

p8240001.jpg

2s7z62h.jpg

seozso.jpg

2s7z62h.jpg

p8240001.jpg

seozso.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: wxlinkswd and Wreck
The spanish version of the steelbook is pure crap. Is a simply metal box with stickers :(. Only french case is the "genuine".
I'm from Spain and I get the sticker version. Also, it hasn't internal prints. Very very seedy...

EDIT: not my photos, they are from elotrolado.net

h ttp://img714.imageshack.us/img714/8631/p8240001.jpg
h ttp://i51.tinypic.com/2s7z62h.jpg
h ttp://i55.tinypic.com/seozso.jpg

wow!!! stickerbook.....:(the spanish come with ps3 version??

seeing as how you can make a G1 with stickers by buying the empty cases, this one even looks like maybe that was done.

I don't care that the Deus Ex G1 Steelbooks are stickerbooks, cause honestly, they still look AWESOME. I have 3 copies, 1 with minor imperfections and 2 in perfect condition, and it is one of the best looking stickerbook-Steelbooks i've ever seen.

People seem to hate stickerbooks in general, but I have the Dead Island, Deus Ex, Saints Row The Third, Mortal Kombat, Batman Arkham City (Catwoman), and Vanquish stickerbook-Steelbooks and they all look fantastic.

Not to mention, stickerbooks seem to be some of the rarest video game Steels out there...the Assassin's Creed II stickerbook has fetched an average of like $120 USD on eBay the last couple of weeks that i've seen one up for auction...Dead Island is a close second, and everything else is also just as rare but not as expensive.

I hope everyone continues to avoid stickerbook-Steelbooks, so that i have an easier time acquiring them as they become more and more rare!

Reactions: J Rokk
I'm a fan of stickerbook only if it's my last option. I have Vanquish stickerbook too. Great artwork. Love robot.

My laptop monitor blew up so it's taking me five minutes to type this up on iPad. Lol. I hate this PO's lol

I'm thinking about getting this one myself, as I have found one for about $80. Is this worth it in your guys opinions?

I'm hoping this will be as rare as the Dead Island one and end up fetching in the $150 ~ $175 range within the coming year.

Thanks for the input.

I'm thinking about getting this one myself, as I have found one for about $80. Is this worth it in your guys opinions?

I'm hoping this will be as rare as the Dead Island one and end up fetching in the $150 ~ $175 range within the coming year.

Thanks for the input.

If this one ends up being worth $150 I can't even imagine what the real one is going to be worth. :drool:

Thanks for the input.

I would say $80 is a bit too much for most people...but worth it if you can shell out the cash right now and understand the rarity of stickerbooks, even if the design is not as great as a traditional non-stickerbook.

G1 or G2, Deus Ex was one of the most popular games in general, and both Steelbooks are rare enough that no doubt, within 6-8 months, $80 for this Steel will be on the absolute low end. If I would have known a long time ago what I know now when I saw the Mirror's Edge and NFSU steelbooks for $40-50 each, I would have grabbed multiple copies of each which would have paid for quite a bit of my collection.

Deus Ex is probably just as limited as Dead Island (500-1000 copies)...the only reason it isn't in the $150 vicinity like Dead Island (which is a WORSE game than Deus Ex) is because Dead Island was openly advertised as being limited to 500 Spain, 500 Italy, whereas Deus Ex was not advertised. For all we know, Deus Ex could actually be more rare.