Devil May Cry 4 CE (PS3/Xbox 360 Steelbook) [North America]

Oct 12, 2010
41vTJ2wWr6L._SS400_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That looks slick! Hope they keep the top part in metal like that. Would be really cool.

embossed blu-ray and playstation logo haha ... doubt it, but that would be cool.

That looks slick! Hope they keep the top part in metal like that. Would be really cool.

embossed blu-ray and playstation logo haha ... doubt it, but that would be cool.

This one has been out for a while. The UK has one also, but it's a bit different. What you see is actually a slipcover that interacts with the image of Nero on the Steelbook. Dante is on the back cover. Great Steelbook and game.

Oh man im trippin' I thought that was pre-lim art for the next DMC that was announced.

Oh man im trippin' I thought that was pre-lim art for the next DMC that was announced.

Sorry, didn't mean to create undue excitement. I was just trying to fill-in the gaps for Videogame Steelbooks that have not been created.

What do you think of DMC5 - I'm actually a little disappointed with what they've done with Dante ... I, for one, really liked DMC4 and it's actually one of my favorite PS3 games. I like where they are going with DMC5, but Dante is so iconic that they should have gotten a bit closer to his DMC4 look.

I wasnt a fan of DMC4 much but I admit I didnt give it too much time. I got stuck in one part and gave up and cursed heavily and sent it back via :gamefly:

I really wish I would've kept this Steel. No idea why I got rid of it; probably a good trade-in deal at EB or something. Wow, what a waste. No it's almost impossible to find one complete with all its extra discs.