Multi Devil May Cry 5 (2019)

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release Date: March 8, 2019
Developer: Capcom
The game takes place five years after Devil May Cry 4 and follows a trio of warriors with demonic powers:
the returning Dante, Nero and a new protagonist named V as they attempt to stop the Demon King Urizen
from destroying the human world.

Now Available on PS5 & XBOX Series X - Special Edition

US
UK

dmc5 banner.jpg

dmc5 icon.png

Last edited by a moderator:
That art style is hot garbage.:rofl: Eventhough the gameplay looks like it'll be on point. Capcom pulled a Capcom with half-measures flailing somewhere between DMC and DmC - I could have done with 0% DmC personally. Nero looks more like DmC Donte! And Dante isn't the main character.. or maybe he'll get his own story trailer? He should have been front and center tbh and also not looking 90 years old. I may cry! :LOL:

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing
people hated the female character in DMC2 and what did they do in DMC4? Nero! now they do part 5 for the"fans" and use Nero again, lol.
Devil May Cry 1 and DmC are the best.

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing
The game-play looks fun but i was disappointed throughout the trailer because it wasnt Dante...until the reveal at the end. That got me so excited. I dont mind the old Dante, but make him the main character. This kid looks like he's trying too hard; Dante's badassery cant be topped.

Reactions: Steelselecta
what I dont like so far:
- Nero
- that you have to pick up Nero's hands
- new third character
- too crazy ...Dante uses his Bike as a weapon, wtf