Devils Double (HMV Exclusive Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

justintime2k

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Aug 30, 2010
Shoreham By Sea, UK
Release date: 26-12-2011

region locked.

edit - apsmith21 - from the distributor's facebook page...

question said:
Thanks for the pics. Steelbook looks amazing. BTW it is a steelbook right? Not a stickerbook (Steelbook with artwork stuck on rather than printed on)

answer said:
Glad you like! It is indeed a Steelbook (ie. gold finish metal case) for the blu-ray. Image is printed, but the quality if premium. You'll have to check it out in HMV stores!

http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?ctx=280;-1;-1;-1;-1&sku=388108

38304310150358341126845 (Medium).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
devils double i dont think its playing in cinemas yet and hmv have it on pre order already me thinks hmv trying to get loads of orders before they go under with the loot

i think icon have the rights? so we can expect it to be reg B locked. but as for stickerbook? the 2 in the uk so far were both play.com and optimum.
hmv and icon will do the right thing.
i expect the price to rise before release date, or it wont actually be a steelbook.

i dont think icon have done a steelbook before have they? perhaps its to test the water? perhaps they have gone all in and ordered 1000s to keep costs down, and seeing as half of steelbooks these days seem to end up bargain bin at £9.99 before going oop, maybe its a good move.
more should do the same.

Maybe they've put Blu-ray up by mistake, should be DVD. Actual design makes it look more likely to be a Label Print (stickerbook). FYI we had this in UK in early August. Last country to get it according to IMDB will be Brazil, at the Rio de Janeiro International Film Festival. (So you've still got time to see it on the big screen Holly Go !!) Was going to do a GB but don't think I'll bother at that price.

Reactions: Holly Go and Bigman
Maybe they've put Blu-ray up by mistake, should be DVD. Actual design makes it look more likely to be a Label Print (stickerbook). FYI we had this in UK in early August. Last country to get it according to IMDB will be Brazil, at the Rio de Janeiro International Film Festival. (So you've still got time to see it on the big screen Holly Go !!) Was going to do a GB but don't think I'll bother at that price.

Is the film any good for a punt at £11.99 guys?:movie: