Multi Diablo IV (2023)

I’m nearing 90, playing about as much as you? Maybe less, but yes the grinding to 100 is painful. I’m not a fan of just how difficult this is at the moment.

On D3, I levelled countless characters to max level in an out of season. I know D3 is a totally different beast, but D4 feels like a slog here. I can’t, for example, see levelling a seasonal char to 100 at this point. But we’ll see. I know there are changes coming to XP.

I’ll add you. I’m on Xbox and I’m Scotland, but hopefully we can connect at some point!

Reactions: Lone Crusader
I’m nearing 90, playing about as much as you? Maybe less, but yes the grinding to 100 is painful. I’m not a fan of just how difficult this is at the moment.

On D3, I levelled countless characters to max level in an out of season. I know D3 is a totally different beast, but D4 feels like a slog here. I can’t, for example, see levelling a seasonal char to 100 at this point. But we’ll see. I know there are changes coming to XP.

I’ll add you. I’m on Xbox and I’m Scotland, but hopefully we can connect at some point!
Yeah, I almost jumped on this morning when I opened my Battle.net app and added you to my friends list but remembered I had to go take care of some stuff and now that I'm free to play it just so happens their having server maintenance right now for the next 3 hours.

EDIT: I seen that you were on so I just tried jumping on but I keep getting disconnected because of their maintenance. This is the reason why thousands of Diablo 4 players want an offline mode or have the files downloaded in the storage directory so we don't have to rely on their servers and wait for them to fix their issues. Today was an unscheduled maintenance because they got hit with a DDoS attack yesterday that crippled a lot of their servers. Tomorrow is the scheduled maintenance, supposedly pushing out a huge 13 page worth of stuff update. One of the things I'm stoked for is with Nightmare Dungeons you can just teleport directly to them even from another Nightmare Dungeon, that will make it soooo much easier.

Last edited:
No worries at all, Lone. I’ve been having issue with log-ins as well. And, yes, I’m hugely looking forward to a patch, particularly if it means that Nightmare dungeons will come with a little more XP as well. I’m currently sitting at 89 still… and it’s sloooooow.

I’ll be on in about 30-40 mins, I think. I’ll have a look for you, but no pressure. :thanks:

I’m currently sitting at 89 still… and it’s sloooooow.
Man, you got that right, I'm only at level 73 and the grind is really slow. I don't know how you hung on until level 89, wow. You must be micro/maxing your character just for a few points here and a few points there. Seen your whisper to me but I had cross-platform disabled and by the time I had to quit the game, reenable cross-platform and jump back into the game and I tried to whisper you back but you had already jumped off.

Reactions: Chievera
No worries at all. I’m on kinda randomly anyway.

As for levelling, I’m glad to say that’s changed as of the update. Nightmare dungeons now do what they should have done and I’ve popped up to 92. 93-100 will still be a grind, but not interminable.

As for mix-maxing, hell yes. There’s little to do post-campaign but play around with stats and gear. TBH, I find it a bit dull. Already looking forward to giving Necro a go after I hit 100. That and the first season.

See you online!

No worries at all. I’m on kinda randomly anyway.

As for levelling, I’m glad to say that’s changed as of the update. Nightmare dungeons now do what they should have done and I’ve popped up to 92. 93-100 will still be a grind, but not interminable.

As for mix-maxing, hell yes. There’s little to do post-campaign but play around with stats and gear. TBH, I find it a bit dull. Already looking forward to giving Necro a go after I hit 100. That and the first season.

See you online!
Since the big patch I'm level progressing nicely now and it's not such a freakin grind. Honestly, I don't know how you made it as far as you did before the patch. I honestly like doing Nightmare Dungeons now as well as Helltides. I'm now up to level 77. I want to get my character up to level 100 before I start a new one.
Also came across this today from a link in a YT video posted today.
buhuiyysdy8b1.png

I also came across this Gear Affixes Chart for rerolling stats. Click Here

Last edited:
Reactions: Chievera
Since the big patch I'm level progressing nicely now and it's not such a freakin grind. Honestly, I don't know how you made it as far as you did before the patch. I honestly like doing Nightmare Dungeons now as well as Helltides. I'm now up to level 77. I want to get my character up to level 100 before I start a new one.
Also came across this today from a link in a YT video posted today.
View attachment 557516

I also came across this Gear Affixes Chart for rerolling stats. Click Here
That’s super helpful, thanks! And, yes, it’s much easier now. I’m getting a level a day about, which is just fine. Like you, I want to get my Druid to 100 before trying Sorc or Necro. To be honest, I may even level another Druid (wolf as opposed to bear) as I really like the class—my personal favourite at the moment. Thanks for the resources!

Thoughts on the Season One announcement, @Lone Crusader?

Not sure how I feel. Looks ok, but not super amazing. Hmm.
Personally I think it looks promising especially considering it's only the first season so Blizzard is dipping their big toe in the water to get a feel for things. It is kind of minor though but I think their just getting warmed up. They released a patch yesterday that according to their live stream the Helltides were dropping Uber Uniques and so everyone rushed in to run the Helltides and so two hours after the patch they released one of those little statements on the Battle.net app saying that they've now temporarily disabled them till later today I think, I'll have to double check. I guess they were dropping too frequently now :rofl: so maybe they need to find a middle ground or something.