Price: €129.99
Purchase Link: Amazon DE
diehard2.jpg diehard1.jpg
diehard1.jpg

diehard2.jpg

die_hardd_naka_tomoi_screeneshot.jpg

jgW61pd.gif

Last edited:
Yes I noticed it was less on Canada site so pre order as well as USA so may cancel USA order,current exchange against both says one from Canada is best price with oz dollar but that could change later on,I'm still waiting to see if it comes out in UK and its vat less and also I get 5% off my orders.but I take USA and Canada are same editions?

Reactions: elle82
Yes I noticed it was less on Canada site so pre order as well as USA so may cancel USA order,current exchange against both says one from Canada is best price with oz dollar but that could change later on,I'm still waiting to see if it comes out in UK and its vat less and also I get 5% off my orders.but I take USA and Canada are same editions?

Pretty sure they are the same editions. Canada is cheaper with the Australian exchange rates right now, so Ive preordered that one.

I didn't want the Nakatomi Plaza but I wanted the discs (as I wanted the bonus disc and extended cut of DH4), and after some digging around and some help from @bigrob I ordered the Australian Legacy box set for £25 delivered :D