Link: Film Arena
Notes:
Limited to 300 Copies
-5 Blu-ray movies
-1 Bonus Blu-ray disc with documents from shooting and preparations
-Collectible Building NAKATOMI PLAZA
-5 collectible cards of DIE HARD Villains
-32P booklet with information and images BEHIND THE SCENES
-You may also look forward to a special collector's extra bonus from Filmarena, Bontonfilm and 20th Century FOX

film_21605_2.jpg

Last edited:
When do you have to pay by, ive completed the order, just need to pay now but if I dont have to pay till later in the 108 day period then ill wait

I pre ordered this and my transaction was accepted then yesturday i found out that they have now pit the money back into my account. But its still showing at a active pre order and paid for :/

I've managed to secure my copy, because the pre-order is still active.

I've got troubles with the Czech language, but the English website helped a lot:LOL:

Am I right in thinking that every edition comes with the posters?
The uk one doesnt have the posters
I think it is a Filmarena exclusive gift, no other countries will have it.
Sorry, I meant to ask if all the Czech versions come with the posters, as the website seems to give the impression that the posters are limited are something. It could be that Goggle Chrome has translated it badly? This edition seems to be cheapest and it looks like you get the posters as well. This seems too good to be true, so I'm questioning it.

Paid at 11.11.2015 as i can see in my filmarena account where it is marked as paid. In Stock since 13.11. but until today they won´t ship them.
Mails are answered with autoamted answers. Sad.