Price: $89.99
Purchase Links:
Fox Connect
Amazon [USA]
Amazon [Canada]
- Die Hard (1988)
- Die Hard (1990) Die Harder
- Die Hard (1995) With a Vengeance
- Die Hard (2007) Free or Die Hard (includes Unrated Version)
- Die Hard (2013) A Good Day to Die Hard (includes Unrated Version)
- Bonus Disk - Decoding Die Hard
Includes a 32-page behind-the-scenes booklet
PLUS Villain info Cards
diehardmegasetbuildingskewa4jpg_4b507c_765w.jpg

diehardmegasetbuildingskewa2jpg_4b507b_765w.jpg

diehardmegasetskewb2jpg_1b3f37_765w.jpg

Can be pre-ordered at the Fox booth at Comic-con #4229

Last edited by a moderator:
I have no idea, just that Canada always try and beat the U.S in price? Thats my guess.
We do? That's actually news to me :LOL:

I don't know but that's only $86 USD compared to the US edition which is $130. hrm...maybe I should change up from the US to the Canadian version. :confused:

You should DEFINITELY get the CDN version :thumbs:. I can't complain from here though. Especially since the drop in $CDN value. But this set looks too cheap for $100, and now I'm back to contemplating...:dunno::arghh:

We do? That's actually news to me :LOL:

You should DEFINITELY get the CDN version :thumbs:. I can't complain from here though. Especially since the drop in $CDN value. But this set looks too cheap for $100, and now I'm back to contemplating...:dunno::arghh:
I have them both on order now so I'll just wait and see what transpires and decide closer to release date which one I want. During checkout for the Canadian edition it did say Bilingual but I can live with that.

I have them both on order now so I'll just wait and see what transpires and decide closer to release date which one I want. During checkout for the Canadian edition it did say Bilingual but I can live with that.
You're not planning to display the box that comes in, are you? :p That's probably the bilingual part (and French audio tracks of course)

I've just ordered it from amazon Canada and have chosen the 1-2 weeks shipping. I've never bought anything from them before, do they package stuff well?

I wish this this model had a light up feature on the windows of the party floor..I'm asking too much:bag:

In that video the building looks a bit smaller(when sitting next to the tea cup) than in noodles picture on page two. Glad to see more options for buying this now, when I last looked there was only one which came to around £100 so I decided not to go for it. I'm happy with the amazon Canada order, I'd be even happier if amazon uk gets it for the same price:)

I've just ordered it from amazon Canada and have chosen the 1-2 weeks shipping. I've never bought anything from them before, do they package stuff well?

I wish this this model had a light up feature on the windows of the party floor..I'm asking too much:bag:

In that video the building looks a bit smaller(when sitting next to the tea cup) than in noodles picture on page two. Glad to see more options for buying this now, when I last looked there was only one which came to around £100 so I decided not to go for it. I'm happy with the amazon Canada order, I'd be even happier if amazon uk gets it for the same price:)
I wasn't planning on getting this, but now you've pointed out the one on Amazon Canada which works out to be around £55, I might have to! I only have one other limited/collector's edition thing which is the Sons Of Anarchy Collector's box set, so I'd like to start getting some more!!

Reactions: chunk
I wasn't planning on getting this, but now you've pointed out the one on Amazon Canada which works out to be around £55, I might have to! I only have one other limited/collector's edition thing which is the Sons Of Anarchy Collector's box set, so I'd like to start getting some more!!

I think its around £63 with the 1-2 weeks shipping option or a little cheaper if you choose the longer shipping time, it's much more affordable now then when this was first announced so I'm 99% sure I will buy it, just don't know where I'll put it lol. I've ordered the bttf flux from amazon Canada too as that works out cheaper than the other ones as well. Loved die hard since I was a kid.. just need a little helicopter to hover over the top of the building now:rofl: