Price: $89.99
Purchase Links:
Fox Connect
Amazon [USA]
Amazon [Canada]
- Die Hard (1988)
- Die Hard (1990) Die Harder
- Die Hard (1995) With a Vengeance
- Die Hard (2007) Free or Die Hard (includes Unrated Version)
- Die Hard (2013) A Good Day to Die Hard (includes Unrated Version)
- Bonus Disk - Decoding Die Hard
Includes a 32-page behind-the-scenes booklet
PLUS Villain info Cards
diehardmegasetbuildingskewa4jpg_4b507c_765w.jpg

diehardmegasetbuildingskewa2jpg_4b507b_765w.jpg

diehardmegasetskewb2jpg_1b3f37_765w.jpg

Can be pre-ordered at the Fox booth at Comic-con #4229

Last edited by a moderator:
I wasn't planning on getting this, but now you've pointed out the one on Amazon Canada which works out to be around £55, I might have to! I only have one other limited/collector's edition thing which is the Sons Of Anarchy Collector's box set, so I'd like to start getting some more!!
There are soooo many awesome collector sets out there. Once you start buying them its hard to stop!

I know tell me about it I was buying just the normal blu Rays trying to get as much as I could with its slipcovers,as they became very popular and people where even selling there slipcovers,then I got hooked on steel books until certain sites started making almost every steel book and then I got into the collector editions and I can't stop buying.

Reactions: elle82
Yep I know all about that! :LOL: Really looking forward to this die hard set, just need to find a spot for it. :thumbs:. The video that has been posted here makes it look not too high, but I wish I could the dimensions somewhere.

I ordered from amazon.ca the second the preorder came up! Really looking forward to this! They're still up for order on there. The U.S edition which I think is the same sells out as soon as its in stock!

Wow!!! Really cant wait for mine! Thanks for the pics!
Thanks Elle, trust me your gonna completely love this edition :drool:....for your sake I hope you recieve it soon ;)

That looks awesome! Thanks for sharing the great photos @mascott. :)
Your welcome @Noodles, I couldn't believe how great this looked in hand and wanted everyone to experience it in all it's glory :joy:

Reactions: elle82 and Noodles
Thanks Elle, trust me your gonna completely love this edition :drool:....for your sake I hope you recieve it soon ;)

Your welcome @Noodles, I couldn't believe how great this looked in hand and wanted everyone to experience it in all it's glory :joy:
With priority shipping it takes about one week to australia.....so should get it around wednesday next week!!!! I know im going to love it, soooo excited! :woot::woot: