Digibook/Digipack/Mediabook Price Drop Alert

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Price drops on Blu-ray books will be posted here. Subscribe to the thread to say posted.

http://www.amazon.de/s/ref=sr_pg_2?rh=n:284266,k:premium Collection [Blu-ray]&page=2&keywords=Premium Collection [Blu-ray]&
halloween1.jpg

Last edited:
Man I tried to snag a few not in the sale, didnt work hahahaa. Anyways, I know its a tad off topic since this is about deals but I figure if you score a good deal based on stuff in this thread you can share your excitement folks :) If at some point it gets too chatty we'll make a seperate thread (if that sounds like a good idea, up to DB)

Anyways, I got Wonka and Green Mile from Deep Discount and recently got How the West was Won and Shawshank from AMZ.

Wreck-that's totally cool:) I'll get us back on track if necessary. I heard someone say they raised prices, so it's definitely beneficial to jump on these things ASAP:)

yeah, lol I cant comment on the movie as mine is still sealed from the last time you posted the deal hehe. Though i have watched a few other digibooks since then so I'm gettin' there!

I need to get that, but will hold off a bit as I just got a lot of blu's recently at amz and wal-mart and need to space out the deliveries or the wifey might kill me haha.