Digital Copy Codes Give-Away

kryptonite

Slipcover/Books/Sports
Premium Supporter
Oct 26, 2011
Chicago, USA
Please leave a THANKS or THUMBS UP and indicate which code you redeemed. These codes are mixed bag either from the USA or EUROPE. Read the instructions for further details.

I am not sure which ones have not been redeemed yet. Good luck!

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Matrix gone

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: PunkNinja
Hey @kryptonite! :cool: Got any Shazam, Aladdin (<--- wife is bugging about watching it :blackeye:), or La Llorona codes? :hungry:
I don’t know about here, but on most sites it’s pretty poor etiquette to ask for free codes...
There are a number of sites that sell codes if you’re desperate to get those movies. Pm if you want the details.

I don’t know about here, but on most sites it’s pretty poor etiquette to ask for free codes...
There are a number of sites that sell codes if you’re desperate to get those movies. Pm if you want the details.
@Bruckle Oh I apologize if my question has offended you somehow. I thought it was directed to the originator of the post. Last I checked it was he who was offering the codes, not you Bruckle. Plus this wouldn't be the 1st time I've asked kryptonite for codes. But I do agree that my request should've been made private.

Hope this is to your satisfaction. A response is not required :thumbs:

@Bruckle Oh I apologize if my question has offended you somehow. I thought it was directed to the originator of the post. Last I checked it was he who was offering the codes, not you Bruckle. Plus this wouldn't be the 1st time I've asked kryptonite for codes. But I do agree that my request should've been made private.

Hope this is to your satisfaction. A response is not required :thumbs:
Agreed. Direct PMing sounds like the right move when you want to request codes. If Kryptonite is cool with it, maybe we can all pm him our lists...:hungry:

• Haha
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Thanks guys. Wasn't desperate or begging for codes :hilarious: :rofl: Just asking since I hadn't yet bought or ordered the bluray. Was getting tired of the wifey asking about Aladdin :squint: But don't worry, I'll be buying it tomorrow since it's payday! ;)
Nice. Can I have the Aladdin digital code that comes with it please :rofl::rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Awesome dropped dude. I have all of them already so won’t be using any. But just wanted to say thank you :thumbs::thumbs: