Dark Horse Direct Hellboy Action Figure (1/12 Scale Figure) [Dark Horse]

mllNY

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
Release date: May - July 2019 (Dark Horse) - June 30, 2019 (Zavvi)
Purchase links: Dark Horse - Zavvi
Price: $119.99 (Dark Horse) - £134.99 (Zavvi)

As revealed at San Diego Comic-Con, Dark Horse Direct is thrilled to share more details from its newest product - the Hellboy Action Figure.

Dark Horse Direct, alongside creator Mike Mignola and 1000toys, are proud to present the fully articulated, 1/12th scale Hellboy action figure of your dreams. Made from PVC and standing at 7.5” tall, this stellar Hellboy figure comes with interchangeable Beast of the Apocalypse head, closed fist hand, open hands for holding other accessories, separate gun, Excalibur sword, and removable cloth jacket. This $119.99 version is exclusive to Dark Horse Direct, will be available July 2019, and is available for pre-order now.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was going to ore order it. Looks so cool but I’ve pre ordered the thanos iron studios statue which is also available to pre order on zavvi

Now that Iron Studios set looks really nice (I've created threads for all the ones that have been announced) but if I wanted to get one I'd have to get them all and I just don't have the space for them.

Reactions: Flloydo
Now that Iron Studios set looks really nice (I've created threads for all the ones that have been announced) but if I wanted to get one I'd have to get them all and I just don't have the space for them.

Oh yeah I see all of them. I’m only interested in thanos tbh

He blew me away. Love him. Finally a great marvel villain imo

Reactions: IRON MAN