Resource icon

Dirty Dancing 4k UHD Blu-ray Steelbook

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
apsmith21 submitted a new resource:

Dirty Dancing 4k UHD Blu-ray Steelbook - Best Buy exclusive

Hey members!

I'm hosting a group buy for any of you people out there that are interested in War of the Worlds 4k UHD Blu-ray from Best Buy.

I AM UNABLE TO RETURN ITEMS IN BULK TO BEST BUY anymore. If you order from this GB you will be expected to honor the purchase!!

Pre-order cost is currently $19.99 EACH

Sales tax of 6% per copy
HDN fee of 7.5%

Original links -
[URL...

Read more about this resource...

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Hello, is it still possible to join this group buy?

I’m based in the UK is that an issue and how does it work?

Many thanks,
Chris :)

hi Chris, just seeing this message now.

I ship to the UK no problem. Most members here will try and combine 1-3 steelbooks as shipping is the same.

You can find more details about shipping at my shipping group buy

If you'd like to proceed, on the "overview" tab of this section, you should see a blue button to your right that says purchase now.

Once you pay for the steelbook your item is secured and I'm happy to hold until you find other items to combine with.

Hope that helps!

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Hi, is this still open at all please, very interested in this steel, many thanks Dan

Hi Dan, sure is. If you click on the overview tab or visit this direct link, you should see a purchase button to your right. That will take you to paypal to pay for your copy.

Please note shipping cost to be billed later - if you live outside the USA, I can ship up to 3x steelbooks for the same price internationally.

Apr 9, 2021
Hi Dan, sure is. If you click on the overview tab or visit this direct link, you should see a purchase button to your right. That will take you to paypal to pay for your copy.

Please note shipping cost to be billed later - if you live outside the USA, I can ship up to 3x steelbooks for the same price internationally.
Thank You for the response, so is it $30 shipping plus the disk price or $30 all in? i clicked the link above which is where i grabbed them figures from :)

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Thank You for the response, so is it $30 shipping plus the disk price or $30 all in? i clicked the link above which is where i grabbed them figures from :)

Shipping to international locations like the United Kingdom is $30 - that includes a box, bubble wrap and postage.

That's why typically people will purchase 3x steelbooks to bring the total cost of shipping down.