DISNEY ALICE IN WONDERLAND 70TH FUNKO POP! VINYL

Robles

If you’re going through hell, keep going.
BANNED
Premium Supporter
Nov 9, 2018
UK

DISNEY ALICE IN WONDERLAND 70TH FUNKO POP! VINYL​

Preorder now
Estimated Release Date: May 2021
£9.99
PIAB

1612021523932.png
1612021532983.png
1612021539059.png
1612021546403.png
1612021559409.png
1612021566527.png

Reactions: snow flake

DISNEY ALICE IN WONDERLAND 70TH TWEEDLE DEE & TWEEDLE DUM 2-PACK FUNKO POP! VINYLS​

Preorder now
£19.99
PIAB

1612021635085.png

DISNEY ALICE IN WONDERLAND 70TH ALICE WITH FLOWERS FUNKO POP! DELUXE VINYL​

Preorder now
£24.99
PIAB

1612021702992.png

• Friendly
@Robles had another look at web site. Can I just ask as you have used them the following as their FAQ is not that clear.
The cost to me reflects what the have to pay to get it to the UK so on release I wont be importing from USA they will. Ie it goes to them and they send to me.
As it’s a preorder I pay in advance not like zavvi when I get charged on despatch

@snow flake
They deal with all the Import stuff, so it's just you buying from them :thumbs: There are no hidden charges.
Stuff gets delivered to them and they then send to the customer.
Yeah they take payment upon ordering :thumbs:

• Informative
@snow flake
They deal with all the Import stuff, so it's just you buying from them :thumbs: There are no hidden charges.
Stuff gets delivered to them and they then send to the customer.
Yeah they take payment upon ordering :thumbs:
Thanks so much for the update. Much appreciated. Always cautious with a new company. Think I will pop an order in as I can’t seem to find this large Cheshire Cat anywhere else.

Have you seen the stitch collection from Funko fair? I love stitch in the rocket

Reactions: Robles
Thanks so much for the update. Much appreciated. Always cautious with a new company. Think I will pop an order in as I can’t seem to find this large Cheshire Cat anywhere else.

Have you seen the stitch collection from Funko fair? I love stitch in the rocket
No worries and yeah you always have to be cautious when it comes to new companies popping up here and there. I knew they were legit the second I see that they accept payment methods like Klarna and Clearpay :thumbs:

The new Stich ones look cool, I think there's a couple that my Daughter wants to pick up and a couple of the Pinnochio ones.
I'll be adding the Stich ones on here a little later along with a few others.