Disney Animated Vinyls - OST (Picture Discs)

Slinchafi

Vinyl Ninja
Premium Supporter
Jan 18, 2012
Slovenia
Release: September 9th, 2014
Purchase:

There are a bunch of Disney soundtracks being released on vinyl in the upcoming weeks, all of them will apparently be picture discs. I ordered them all on Amazon.ca, because they are the cheapest there.

disney1.jpg
disney2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
they look great indeed. but i wouldn't spin the vinyl regularly unlike many other records i bought recently.
still, i regret it a bit that i didnt order on day 1. what was the price at A.ca again when they first appeared? C$14.xx? that was i ridiculous cheap price for them.

http://www.amazon.ca/dp/B00Z8B8RWO/?tag=hidefnin0b-20
Just ordered the gorgeous Sleeping Beauty Picture Disc from Amazon.ca delivered to UK for £19.10 so be careful about our rip off British pricing.
I have ordered a few of these in the past from Canada and just on standard shipping they have arrived in decent time and in mint condition to The UK.
This particular one is CDN$22.99 + CDN$15.98 standard shipping which converted is £19.10.
Hope this info is a help for someone deciding what to do :thumbs:

I ordered the nightmare before Christmas from a marketplace seller, it was about £15.76 delivered

Just cancelled the Amazon.ca and ordered like you through Marketplace.
HMV prices are bad for any unsuspecting buyer.
Definitely the 2 options we have said are the route to go down.

Just cancelled the Amazon.ca and ordered like you through Marketplace.
HMV prices are bad for any unsuspecting buyer.
Definitely the 2 options we have said are the route to go down.

Marketplace sellers are often cheaper then Amazon by quite a bit, I usually always get my vinyl through them

HMV sometimes have bargains, but not often