Disney Considering Raising Blu-ray Prices

Yeah, but they have also given us some of the best transfers and have been the cheapest BDs I think in the years they've been supporting. I'll be ok with it.

I say they give us an option. Dont force us to get the digital copy. So they can raise the prices on the ones with the DC and leave the prices low for the ones that just want the movie.

Ha, if you mean a damn digi code that wont keep price down ... if you mean a DVD that comes in the case as well not being included, that could. Still, they dont wanna print multiples so it wont happen.

Cant believe BD prices aren't cheaper still. And thinking of raising the prices more? Are you kidding me?

People have issues with the prices of BD's right now. Not gonna go over too well if/when they raise prices. I still won't pay over about $20-$21 for a BD. I've had Hancock in my Amazon wish list since it came out. Not gonna pay the $25 for it.

Cant believe BD prices aren't cheaper still. And thinking of raising the prices more? Are you kidding me?

People have issues with the prices of BD's right now. Not gonna go over too well if/when they raise prices. I still won't pay over about $20-$21 for a BD. I've had Hancock in my Amazon wish list since it came out. Not gonna pay the $25 for it.

wal-mart has had it with packed with a ps3 blu-ray remote for 29.99 ... the remotes cost 19.99 alone ... I got that for a buddy of mine for xmas since together that was a great value.

btw, in an OFFICIAL disney blu-ray release I received id like to comment on saying that the ONLY disney blu-ray releases in question for price adjustments are those that come loaded with extras like Sleeping Beauty IE: Platinum releases with BD-Live + DVD ... In which case, I'm not too mad at all if the adjustment is say only $2 ... Because this way I throw the DVD in my daughters player since she will watch the stuff a bunch of times instead of her hounding me to watch the blu-ray of said movie a million times.

Ofcourse if you have a BD player in your kids room then I can see why that person wouldnt care.

I bought a PS3 for my kids room. Since BD's are very i mean very hard to scratch and it saves me money. You have no idea how many times i had to re-buy Toy Story and The Incredible's simply because it was too scratched. Now he has his PS3 and he is now playing games too.