Disney Frozen Soundtrack Deluxe Edition Vinyl Record

Mar 17, 2014
CA
http://www.myplaydirect.com/frozen/deluxe-vinyl/details/29035448

46a2804f8d9c2a365e27125556c8daf

2941e2a57eb886a3926cc15ad19aab01

Youtube = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvEbjGaWIEk

Woah...backordered? So are they making more than the original 3k print run? I hope they don't...for the sake of the collectability. Still kinda surprised how long it took to finally "sell out".

Absolutely expensive! But I couldn't resist the temptation and I ordered mine last week. I hope to get it in the mail today or tomorrow.

Can't wait to hear the quality of this stunning soundtrack in vinyl..

Absolutely expensive! But I couldn't resist the temptation and I ordered mine last week. I hope to get it in the mail today or tomorrow.

Can't wait to hear the quality of this stunning soundtrack in vinyl..

This is a review taken from the Super Deluxe Edition Blog about this vinyl

I got mine last week, directly from Amazon Canada. 75 CDN$/50€ plus tax, shipping, UPS “brokerage fee”… yep.
Let me tell you as a friend: don’t hope for something really special that’s worth this steep price even closely.
Although the embossed cover looks very nice, the records are of very poor quality. They’re noisy and record No. 2 is almost unplayable because of constant clicks. Very annoying, especially during the orchestral passages. The records are packed in simple white paper-jackets (no artwork whatsoever) and don’t be as foolish as to believe that the they’re made from 180g-Vinyl, which would at least have been decent. Guess what: they are not.
Disney just got greedy. They made this quote-Deluxe-unquote 3LP-set as if it were some throw-away merchandise. I took the liberty of writing them a letter yesterday.

I've seen a few othere reviews on other sites/forums that are similar to the above one, this is why i've kept away from this release, poor quality and high price, I don't mind a high price if the quality is good, but you don't even get that.