Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Release date: February 27, 2018
Purchase link: ShopDisney.com
Price: $24.95

coco-blu-ray.jpg
* Pre-Order Coco Blu-ray Combo Pack Multi-Screen Edition by February 26, 2018 and receive an exclusive set of four Lithographs, while supplies last. Each 10'' x 14'' lithograph features a special Disney seal stamped in gold foil.
coco-2.jpegcoco-3.jpeg
coco-4.jpegcoco-5.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Informative
Reactions: IRON MAN
yeah the Disney store versions always include bigger lithos and the disney club always has a smaller exclusive one. I'm not big into the lithos but I got quite a few from club orders. I guess if i stuck them all in a binder they might be nice. Also if the Club didnt send in that stupid heat pressed corrugated that half the time bends them up a little i might value them more. ha

thanks for the tag @bloodsnake007 I'm definitely gonna own a few versions of this film! ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
enough with this bollocks 'multi-screen edition' stuff :mad:: stop cluttering up the artwork! :facepalm:

this looks great for the lithographs, although there are other versions of announced that i prefer. and i still haven't seen it - how does it compare (or not at all) to, say, The Book Of Life (which, by the way, i love)?

I also did read that only 1 of the lithos is exclusive ... so i guess the others could be bought on their own or elsewhere. just an fyi

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
enough with this bollocks 'multi-screen edition' stuff :mad:: stop cluttering up the artwork! :facepalm:

this looks great for the lithographs, although there are other versions of announced that i prefer. and i still haven't seen it - how does it compare (or not at all) to, say, The Book Of Life (which, by the way, i love)?
It's really different from Book of Life. ( I liked that one too, but I love Coco the most :) ). I don't want to spoiler anything, but honestly it's really worth to watch it (and it has some really nice songs in it. Personally I really liked "Poco Loco" a lot). I feel like it's more a Disney classic than a Disney Pixar movie (Not that I don't llike Pixar movies or anything). But it really gave me an old school classic feeling (while other Pixar movies don't really give me this feeling). This is personal though (Maybe also because I really interested in Día de Muertos). I watched it a month ago now and I'm already impatiently waiting till it finally comes on bluray/dvd so I can watch it again.

OT: Is it known if this will be a slipcover release? Thank you in advance :)

I wonder if it'll come with a slipcover @bloodsnake007 :whistle:
It better! o_O
yeah the Disney store versions always include bigger lithos and the disney club always has a smaller exclusive one. I'm not big into the lithos but I got quite a few from club orders. I guess if i stuck them all in a binder they might be nice. Also if the Club didnt send in that stupid heat pressed corrugated that half the time bends them up a little i might value them more. ha

thanks for the tag @bloodsnake007 I'm definitely gonna own a few versions of this film! ;)
This I must own! :drool: Wonder what artwork Mexico will use for their slips! :hungry: Can't wait!

Reactions: IRON MAN
The slipcover on 4K edition is gorgeous! So many details debossed (as opposed to a less debossed - only title - blu ray release slip)...