Display Units/Bookshelves-Show your Collection!

Feb 17, 2011
Im not sure if there is a thread on this already if so not sure where to find.
But most of my collection is on a couple of folding tables some stuff stacked on top of each other due to lack of space or too much stuff lol.

Most are still in there boxes still sealed but be nice to have some on display.

What do you guys have or use to show off your collection?
Display case or bookshelf or other?

Im interested to know of any ikea stuff you got recently and how much and what was it called.
But other ideas or stuff might be usefull to know as may find similar.

Post your pics if you can so i can see what they are like.
I have no idea what to get as yet so reason i have started this thread. Thanks.

I have a lot of book shelves from IKEA. The 2 that are holding all my regular disc cases I got from a store that closed down years ago. So going to be hard for me to find a good match for them. The little oval one is from Target.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg

I have a lot of book shelves from IKEA. The 2 that are holding all my regular disc cases I got from a store that closed down years ago. So going to be hard for me to find a good match for them. The little oval one is from Target.

View attachment 287171 View attachment 287172 View attachment 287173 View attachment 287174 View attachment 287175 View attachment 287176 View attachment 287177 View attachment 287178
Is that it? there must be more. lol. :rofl:seriously though, very nice collection. :D

:rofl:seriously though, very nice collection. :D

Again thank you I really do appreciate the compliments. If you look at the full size pictures you can see some of my stuff that's also signed. Like my Karate Kid set, signed by Ralph Macchio, Billy Zebka (Johnny Cobra Kai), and Martin Kove (Cobra Kai Sensei). See if you can spot anymore signatures, if you do I'll tell you who they are ;)

Oh well sooorrrryyyyy. lol

MMMUUUAAAHHHHH lol

Reactions: elle82
Again thank you I really do appreciate the compliments. If you look at the full size pictures you can see some of my stuff that's also signed. Like my Karate Kid set, signed by Ralph Macchio, Billy Zebka (Johnny Cobra Kai), and Martin Kove (Cobra Kai Sensei). See if you can spot anymore signatures, if you do I'll tell you who they are ;)

MMMUUUAAAHHHHH lol
Very cool. Getting stuff signed is awesome. Im a comic con nerd so im really into meeting celebs there. Oz comic con is coming up and Jason Momoa is going. Seriously going to die when i meet him. lol

View attachment 287171 View attachment 287172 View attachment 287173 View attachment 287174 View attachment 287175 View attachment 287176 View attachment 287177 View attachment 287178

Which ones are the IKEA ones? I thought IKEA one may not be big enough for larger box sets etc nice collection there out of interest I see some sort of truck next to matrix thing what's that? It's not the first time I have seen it just curious.

Which ones are the IKEA ones? I thought IKEA one may not be big enough for larger box sets etc nice collection there out of interest I see some sort of truck next to matrix thing what's that? It's not the first time I have seen it just curious.
All the real tall ones between my regular bluray shelves. So starting from the heads Case all the way down the wall ending with the case with the Game of thrones are IKEA book cases, they even sell an extension for the top if you want to add one more row of shelves on the top.

The truck is the Texas Chainsaw Massacre box set

All the real tall ones between my regular bluray shelves. So starting from the heads Case all the way down the wall ending with the case with the Game of thrones are IKEA book cases, they even sell an extension for the top if you want to add one more row of shelves on the top.

The truck is the Texas Chainsaw Massacre box set
So IKEA ones are ones with heads in them what the called do you know?

ikea! cheap and nice, also have philips hue everywhere really recommend it!

Yes have my eye on them cant find anything similar for less money or ones bigger for a good price. I think they are called detolf. As for the lights are they made for these? Cant see anything online that says lights additional.
Normally i think you have to be in store to see that. They normally if i remember have lights in a cabinet in store on display so you know what to get.
If not wonder what item this is. I think i would get few of them and some bookshelf. But im not sure.
My collection needs a home lol.