Display Units/Bookshelves-Show your Collection!

Feb 17, 2011
Im not sure if there is a thread on this already if so not sure where to find.
But most of my collection is on a couple of folding tables some stuff stacked on top of each other due to lack of space or too much stuff lol.

Most are still in there boxes still sealed but be nice to have some on display.

What do you guys have or use to show off your collection?
Display case or bookshelf or other?

Im interested to know of any ikea stuff you got recently and how much and what was it called.
But other ideas or stuff might be usefull to know as may find similar.

Post your pics if you can so i can see what they are like.
I have no idea what to get as yet so reason i have started this thread. Thanks.

So ive been talking to @Sigill about how im out of space in my cabinets and on my shelves and need to try and make everything fit in!
What do u guys do? And dont u dare say u start getting rid of stuff or sell it because i couldn't handle reading that.....:LOL:
Why don't you sell some!! Lol! Only joking!:p Do you have the original boxes, it might be worth rotating some stuff that isn't your favourite editions. If not you will have to move around to try and make more space!

• Thanks
Reactions: elle82
Why don't you sell some!! Lol! Only joking!:p Do you have the original boxes, it might be worth rotating some stuff that isn't your favourite editions. If not you will have to move around to try and make more space!
Omg u did not just say that. Lucky you dont live near me or youd get a smack for that lol!! :rofl:
No not all the original boxes unfortunately. Wish id kept them all. I had them all for a while but then got rid of a lot. Stupid i know. Lately I've been keeping a lot and some i keep sealed. Like i told u I've started stacking them so i think that will do for now. ;) It'll have to. Lol

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill
Omg u did not just say that. Lucky you dont live near me or youd get a smack for that lol!! :rofl:
No not all the original boxes unfortunately. Wish id kept them all. I had them all for a while but then got rid of a lot. Stupid i know. Lately I've been keeping a lot and some i keep sealed. Like i told u I've started stacking them so i think that will do for now. ;) It'll have to. Lol
I did say it!:naughty::LOL:
Yeah sometimes it's hard to keep all the boxes, they are too big sometimes and take even more room. If you can it's good though so you can swap and change. I think stacking is your best choice too! You can make quite a bit of room doing that.:)

• Thanks
I did say it!:naughty::LOL:
Yeah sometimes it's hard to keep all the boxes, they are too big sometimes and take even more room. If you can it's good though so you can swap and change. I think stacking is your best choice too! You can make quite a bit of room doing that.:)
Yeah well if i ever come to the uk you're in trouble :LOL:
Changed a few things around and stacking them where i can has made a bit of space. Lucky coz ive got stuff coming lol

• Thanks
Yeah well if i ever come to the uk you're in trouble :LOL:
Changed a few things around and stacking them where i can has made a bit of space. Lucky coz ive got stuff coming lol
Haha!:D
That's the only problem, even though your space runs out we still keep buying loads of stuff! Then you think where am I gonna put this now! Lol!

• Thanks
Haha!:D
That's the only problem, even though your space runs out we still keep buying loads of stuff! Then you think where am I gonna put this now! Lol!
Yeah like i said to u earlier were all in too deep here theres no stopping it haha. Theres always gonna be room for one more lol.

• Thanks
picc.jpg

Hi everyone. Just joined the community tonight. Here is the first pic of my collection. This is only a portion of my collection. There's six isles in total. Happy to share more pics if anyone wants to see it.

View attachment 318592
Hi everyone. Just joined the community tonight. Here is the first pic of my collection. This is only a portion of my collection. There's six isles in total. Happy to share more pics if anyone wants to see it.
:OMG:
nrKZlps.gif

F*cking AWESOME! collection @Mark Wilson :thumbs: Thanks for sharing and welcome to HDN buddy :D (How have you not joined sooner? :p:LOL:). I'd love to see more pics when possible :watch:

Reactions: Wreck
:OMG:
nrKZlps.gif

F*cking AWESOME! collection @Mark Wilson :thumbs: Thanks for sharing and welcome to HDN buddy :D (How have you not joined sooner? :p:LOL:). I'd love to see more pics when possible :watch:
Hey @Mickle_89. Thanks for welcome mate. I've been collecting for over 20 years but have never really shown it off to anyone outside of my family. I'm not a member of any forums or groups. I've pretty much just kept to myself. I found the HDN forum a few months back and since then you guys have helped me find collector's editions I never knew existed so I thought it was time I joined up and said thanks. I'll post more pictures tonight and if anyone has any questions about certain box sets and where I got them from I'll be happy to help. Cheers.

View attachment 318592
This is how i envisioned my future man cave will be. It's absolutely awesome! :thumbs: This is only a portion? I'd love to see more pics of the whole collection. May be create a thread in the 'Member's Collection" or "Man Cave" area in the forum? :D
Member Collections (This is for specific collections like Matrix, etc)
Man Caves/Lady Lairs (This is for your complete collection)

Also, welcome to HDN :) Have fun!

Ive got three glass display cabinets and 2 dark brown book cases for my collectable sets.

View attachment 285377

View attachment 285379
Incredible collection @elle82. Love how you've displayed Harry Potter / TWD / LOTR in each unit. How good are those Fantastic Furniture display units! Your display reminds me of a comic/memorabilia shop in Melbourne called Minotaur. Love what you've done with them and an epic selection of box sets too. Awesome.

• Thanks
Incredible collection @elle82. Love how you've displayed Harry Potter / TWD / LOTR in each unit. How good are those Fantastic Furniture display units! Your display reminds me of a comic/memorabilia shop in Melbourne called Minotaur. Love what you've done with them and an epic selection of box sets too. Awesome.
Thanks so much! Ive been to Minotaur it is an awesome shop!! I could have spent all day in there lol

• Thanks
Reactions: Mark Wilson
View attachment 318592

Wow, that is impressive! How many blu-rays do you own if this is only a small portion? It looks more like a store than a private collection. Very polished!

Remember when Toys R Us would give away free shopping sprees? Winners would be given a specific amount of time to shove ANYTHING and EVERYTHING, as much as he/she could, into their baskets for free! I used to dream about winning that as a kid...

I would love to win a free shopping spree to your collection!

This is how i envisioned my future man cave will be. It's absolutely awesome! :thumbs: This is only a portion? I'd love to see more pics of the whole collection. May be create a thread in the 'Member's Collection" or "Man Cave" area in the forum? :D
Member Collections (This is for specific collections like Matrix, etc)
Man Caves/Lady Lairs (This is for your complete collection)

Also, welcome to HDN :) Have fun!
Thanks @AlienKing. I've posted a thread in the Man Cave area of the forum. Check it out and let me know what you think.:thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing