divergent-3d-bd-steelbook-back-jpg.73224

divergent-1-jpg.83752

divergent-2-jpg.83753

divergent-3-jpg.83754

divergent-4-jpg.83755

divergent-5-jpg.83756

divergent-6-jpg.83757

divergent-7-jpg.83758

Check out the Future Shop SteelBook page!

Attachments

• front.jpg
    front.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 304
  • back.jpg
    back.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 317
  • inside.jpg
    inside.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 285
  • thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 282
Last edited by a moderator:
How do you know it will be a future shop steelbook ??? called futureshop and they had no info on steels to come yet and it's not on their website ?

I ordered the regular bluray ??? 0_0

I think you can take Zerox's word for it! :thumbs: Lol I just hope Best Buy gets this in the US! I loved this movie! Great flick!!

How do you know it will be a future shop steelbook ??? called futureshop and they had no info on steels to come yet and it's not on their website ?

I ordered the regular bluray ??? 0_0

I think you can take Zerox's word for it! :thumbs: Lol I just hope Best Buy gets this in the US! I loved this movie! Great flick!!

Totally take my word =D
I'll keep bringing you info before anyone else for FS Steels

Im going to watch this before buying the steelbook just to see is this movie is worth the hype...

Thanks for sharing OP! This movie is the first "franchise" I've gotten into and really enjoyed since Harry Potter. Very well done and a title worthy of a steelbook.

Shared with Best Buy hopefully? Otherwise I'll definitely buy this one.

If there is going to be a Best Buy steelbook in the U.S, it will likely be different because this film was actually released in Canada by eOne, a different studio distributor.

UPDATE - sorry, didn't see this already mentioned above

Last edited:
Take zerox's word and be happy :)

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk 2

Oki I'll take your word for it and be on the lookout, want to buy the 3 book series first apparenttly books are really worth it ! So movie based on great books are always nice...

Thanks for the info really appreciated :D

---------- Post added at 01:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 AM ----------

Totally take my word =D

would be really nice if you know when they will put it up on the website some time before so we can be ready, if you have such info that would be great.

Oki I'll take your word for it and be on the lookout, want to buy the 3 book series first apparenttly books are really worth it ! So movie based on great books are always nice...

Thanks for the info really appreciated :D

---------- Post added at 01:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 AM ----------

would be really nice if you know when they will put it up on the website some time before so we can be ready, if you have such info that would be great.

The information of the moment it goes online is normally posted right here :) keep checking back

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Actarus
Totally take my word =D

I HAVE A QUESTION :D When checking out at futureshop website, it gives the option of paying with paypal,

are we debited only when item is shipped, same as they do when paying with a credit card ?

or are we debited right away ?

I HAVE A QUESTION :D When checking out at futureshop website, it gives the option of paying with paypal,

are we debited only when item is shipped, same as they do when paying with a credit card ?

or are we debited right away ?

You are debited when the product ships. PayPal reserves the payment but doesn't deduct it

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Actarus