Django + Texas Adios (Blu-ray Limited Edition) (Arrow Video) [USA]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: December 11, 2018 - June 30, 2020 (New release date) - May 25, 2021 (Reissue date)
Purchase link: DiabolikDVD - Amazon
Price: $34.99 (DiabolikDVD) - $36.49 $49.95 (Amazon)
Notes: Region Free

40461146_2103889436311706_4935612048164782080_n.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Asopp
DiabolikDVD and MVD has removed the listings from their websites as has Grindhouse
Reports of some customers orders been cancelled and refunded

I have tweeted arrow video for a update regarding this
Waiting for a reply

Reactions: MrSquifler
Amazon
Debit card has been charged

Looks like the issue was some retailers was shipping orders to early as in shipping before Blue Underground rights had expired

These retailers that shipped orders early should have waited so orders was not delivered until June 30th at the earliest

Unavailable on Amazon
Amazon have sold out of the slipbox edition
The stock has been at Amazon warehouses since December 2018

Amazon started to charge debit/credit cards this morning for the slipbox edition
I have estimated delivery date July 9th to 14th
Once it's shipped I will have delivery in 2 days as that's all it takes for UPS to deliver to Rep of Ireland
If shipped on Wednesday I will have delivery on Friday

Steelbook edition still availavle to pre order but has no estimated delivery date yet on all amazon customers orders

Amazon have sold out of the slipbox edition
The stock has been at Amazon warehouses since December 2018

Amazon started to charge debit/credit cards this morning for the slipbox edition
I have estimated delivery date July 9th to 14th
Once it's shipped I will have delivery in 2 days as that's all it takes for UPS to deliver to Rep of Ireland
If shipped on Wednesday I will have delivery on Friday

Steelbook edition still availavle to pre order but has no estimated delivery date yet on all amazon customers orders
Why has it disappeared from Diabolik website??

Why has it disappeared from Diabolik website??
DiabolikDVD and some other USA and Canada retailers was not supposed to ship the stock early as Blue Underground still had the rights at that time when they shipped orders
They received legal notice from Blue Underfround to stop selling as a pre order due to shipping early

Amazon did not get that notice from Blue Underground as they was not shipping before release date

USA retailers was only meant to ship stock from June 30th as that is when arrow have the rights not before this date

DiabolikDVD and some other USA and Canada retailers was not supposed to ship the stock early as Blue Underground still had the rights at that time when they shipped orders
They received legal notice from Blue Underfround to stop selling as a pre order due to shipping early

Amazon did not get that notice from Blue Underground as they was not shipping before release date

USA retailers was only meant to ship stock from June 30th as that is when arrow have the rights not before this date
I understand all that but does that mean Diabolik will not relist it again

I understand all that but does that mean Diabolik will not relist it again
Diabolikdvd sold out their remaining stock allocation they had left so unlikely will show back on their website
The stock retailers shipped in past few weeks is the existing stock that was put on hold at the various retailers warehouses since december 2018
The Slipbox edition Amazon have is this remaining stock they be holding since then at various amazon warehouses
That remaining stock was purchased by customers from May 15th 2020

Orders getting shipped will depend on what each retailer still has in their warehouses from 2018 once they sold that stock that's it no more
The retailers was not supossed to ship this stock before June 30th 2020
Arrow don't have any new stock to provide retailers as they already provided that stock back in 2018

It's possible Amazon might be under the impression Arrow can provide more steelbooks which would explain why these orders don't have a estimated delivery date yet

Amazon have now removed both steelbook and slipbox editions from their website

Some customers have had their slipbox edition dispatched this afternoon from Amazon

I had payment taken this morning and my order for slipbox edition is still listed as preparing for shipping
Not had that order cancelled yet

I did though did have my steelbook order cancelled by amazon today no customers has had payment taken for the steelbook or order dispatched with Amazon

This edition has unbelievable since day one never ordered it few years back and by the time i planned it was taken off site etc.
Fast forward till now amazon usa has had it up for pre order but could not order from there site to aus due to covid19.
But if item had become available and in stock then as a prime member of amazon au, pretty much must if not all items can be ordered through them with free shipping being prime.
But cause this was never been in stock could not and cause it was not sending to aus could not also.
Now its taken off site? So are arrow not going to do more of this or are the stocks from a few years back and recent all the stocks.
I suppose if there had not been pandemic this would easily have been ordered as they are the only amazon who still ship to aus.
But obviously covid buggered that up.
Been waiting for this to go in stock so i could order as well as steelbook.

This edition has unbelievable since day one never ordered it few years back and by the time i planned it was taken off site etc.
Fast forward till now amazon usa has had it up for pre order but could not order from there site to aus due to covid19.
But if item had become available and in stock then as a prime member of amazon au, pretty much must if not all items can be ordered through them with free shipping being prime.
But cause this was never been in stock could not and cause it was not sending to aus could not also.
Now its taken off site? So are arrow not going to do more of this or are the stocks from a few years back and recent all the stocks.
I suppose if there had not been pandemic this would easily have been ordered as they are the only amazon who still ship to aus.
But obviously covid buggered that up.
Been waiting for this to go in stock so i could order as well as steelbook.
This was remaining leftover stock that was pulled from sale in December 2018
That remaining stock was held by each retailer in their warehouses
If the retailer had no steelbook leftover from 2018 then they are sold out

Amazon did have some of the amaray slipbox edition leftover and is why customers had that edition payment taken yesterday for and some orders was shipped on Monday and some today and some in next few days

Arrow don't have any stock as the retailers already got delivery in 2018

Once that remaining stock was sold thats it no more available.

It's likely amazon was under the impression they could get more steelbook stock from arrow

Blue Underground also caused issues with retailers selling the remaining leftover stock

Last edited:
Amazon have now removed both steelbook and slipbox editions from their website

Some customers have had their slipbox edition dispatched this afternoon from Amazon

I had payment taken this morning and my order for slipbox edition is still listed as preparing for shipping
Not had that order cancelled yet

I did though did have my steelbook order cancelled by amazon today no customers has had payment taken for the steelbook or order dispatched with Amazon

how much do you pay for Global shipping to Ireland?

how much do you pay for Global shipping to Ireland?
Standard Global Shipping $7.98
Import fee deposit $13.17

At checkout you only got option of Priority Global
I changed my order shipping from Priority Global Shiping to Standard Global on May 16th after order was done could only be changed at that stage
Amazon got wise to this trick a few weeks later and no longer allowed shipping option to be changed after you complete your order

My order once shipped which I expect will happen tomorrow will be by UPS and and be delivered on Friday as it only takes 2 days for UPS to deliver my Amazon USA parcels from USA to Rep of Ireland
My order status is shipping now which means will ship tonight or early tomorrow morning

unfortunately, I was waiting for Diabolik and Grindhouse to place order with him and again it was too late. Amazon was too expensive at the time of the preorder available.