Django Unchained (Blu-ray FuturePak) [France]

Jul 2, 2013
France
Release date: February 24, 2016
Purchase link: amazon.fr
Price: €14.99

Capture d’écran 2015-12-15 à 22.47.44.png

- It's a re-release but it's worth pointing out the original French release (Amazon exclusive) had French text: "Le nouveau film de Quentin Tarantino" in lieu of "Written and directed by Quentin Tarantino" ;).
- The banner at the bottom says "Top 3 reasons to see this film". The banner at the top seems part of a J-card.
- Part of Collection Topito, a French wave of 12 Sony steelbooks including:
  • Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs (exclusive art)
  • Snatch (exclusive art)
  • Close Encounters of the Third Kind (exclusive art)
  • Tintin and the Secret of the Unicorn (exclusive art, technically - the 2012 Auchan exclusive didn't have a title)
  • Hancock (same front artwork as the Dutch stickerbook)
  • The Amazing Spider-Man (same artwork as the Best Buy exclusive)
  • Elysium (WWA - re-release / previously an Amazon.fr exclusive)
  • White House Down (WWA - re-release)
  • MIIIB (WWA - re-release)
  • Hook (WWA)
  • Jumanji (WWA)

Last edited by a moderator:
I contacted amazon.fr again and they confirmed this is a Steelbook not MetalPak. I even included a picture with Steelbook vs MetalPak comparison and the guy assured me it's a steelbook. I also contacted Sony Home Pictures Entertainment France but I haven't yet received a reply.

There aren't any confirmational pictures out there that would show the spine of any of the Topito collection blurays. There are pic from the front and back but none show the spines.

I'm still hoping it's a Steelbook :)

iOS Image - 3061218091.jpg
iOS Image - 2707042645.jpg
iOS Image - 3309357361.jpg

Here you go ... I never opened. Print quality looks good on it. All text crap is on paper wrap around jcard etc

Reactions: taher