DLP's Future?

Jan 27, 2009
Anaheim,Ca
Never had a DLP and i dont think i ever will. Just to big and bulky. If you want a big screen just go with a projector like i did. Much bigger and picture is superb when you get the right one

Reactions: domalorite

splax23

Premium Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
The D
I had a 50" Samsung but gave it to my little bro. Its a nice TV but it is a space hog. I got it I wanna say 4 years ago and and it still works fine. no burnt out bulbs, knock on wood. If the prices of LCDs didnt drop its a good buy for people on a budget.

Reactions: oselallo
I know, Im actually really surprised ... I'm thinking it may be having to do with me ordering it from some online site to save a hundred or so ... they claimed they were maganovox brand lamps and that they were better but ever since I put it in for some reason I felt it had been a little brighter initially on the first bulb. I'll be out of commission for a while, but I'll be more productive on website stuff haha. I really need to finish up this one website I was contracted to do. (so boring, its on business loan scores)

Jan 28, 2009
CHICAGO
I was looking at Samsung 67'' led dlp it doesnt need new lamps for like 20 years and it costs around $1,800.00 on Amazon, anybody knows anything about these?