Doctor Sleep (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Black Barons Collection #28) [Czech Republic]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: August 16, 2021
Purchase links: Full Slip E1 - Lenti E2
Price: FS 1599 CZ K- Lenti 1299 CZK
Group buy: hosted by carllenc Full Slip E1 - Lenti E2
Note: E1 WWA 4K SteelBook (3 BD: theatrical cut + extended cut + bonus disc) - E2 WWA Blu-ray SteelBook (2 BD) - Hardbox gift for purchasing E1 + E2

FB_IMG_1624558927481.jpgFB_IMG_1624558930812.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: CollectorEmtee
Dear Collectors,

we kindly inform you about our plan for the coming titles of BLACK BARONS COLLECTION.

IN PREPARATION:

BB026 - IT CHAPTER TWO / E1 WWA Generic UHD SteelBook (3BD) - 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray + Blu-ray + Bonus Blu-ray / E2 WWA Generic SteelBook (2BD) - Blu-ray + Bonus Blu-ray/ HARDBOX GIFT for purchasing E1 + E2

BB027 - GREMLINS - WWA generic UHD SteelBook (2BD) / 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray + Blu-ray

BB028 DOCTOR SLEEP / E1 WWA Generic UHD SteelBook (3BD) - theatrical cut + extended cut + bonus disc / E2 WWA Generic Blu-ray SteelBook (2BD) / HARDBOX GIFT for purchasing E1 + E2

BB029 WIZARD OF OZ - WWA generic UHD SteelBook (2BD)

Please kindly accept that the label numbering might be changed.

Kind regards,
Black Barons Team

• Thanks
Reactions: Askari23
Really would like this but looks like it's some way off yet.... :(
One of my favourite films of last year and in my opinion one of the best ever Stephen King adaptations. CM's edition looks great, but we probably won't see that until next year. Can't wait to see what BB and HDZ offer up.

I understand this is gaining more attention in the US after releasing onto streaming platforms so hopefully this prompts some movement on the premium front.

Reactions: BluSteel2012
Edition 1

Edition 2

Anyone know if there'll be a group buy for this? I haven't had much luck buying direct in the past.

I’m hoping someone can also put Rosie on one. She is central and looks amazing.

Grup buy updates?
There has been no GB yet

Last update from Jan was in October

Unfortunately, it will not be possible to secure reserves for the BB editions of DOCTOR SLEEP, where we ordered fewer copies, because we were not sure in advance how this movie would be successful.
We are currently waiting for delayed deliveries of booklets, which are being completed due to quarantines and other covid measures at our partner printer and should be delivered by November 6, 2020. Then we are ready to start the expeditions of editions in this order

We are currently waiting for delayed deliveries of booklets, which are being completed due to quarantines and other covid measures at our partner printer and should be delivered by November 6, 2020. Then we are ready to start the expeditions of editions in this order
  • BB27 GREMLINS
  • FAC 138 FORREST GUMP E1, E2, E3
  • FAC 139 KING KONG
  • FAC 138 FORREST GUMP E4 MANIACS BOX
  • FAC 140 JOKER
And then in the order 141 - 144.
DOCTOR SLEEP editions E1 + E2 = HARDBOX have been approved and will be introduced soon.
Editions in the approval process:
  • BACK TO THE FUTURE MANIACS BOX
  • TOP GUN
  • GODZILLA (2014)
  • GODZILLA KING OF MONSTERS
  • KONG: SKULL ISLAND
The preparation of the TENET edition has been started.
I took it briefly because we all know what is going on now, and it is especially important to act and not say much.
Thank you very much for your constant support and cooperation.
Take care and stay positive, we will get over it soon!
Sincerely,
JC for FA and BB Teams

I might be December 2020 or early 2021 or later when you see details but as usual with FAC/BB releases expect delays

Last edited: