Doctor Sleep (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Black Barons Collection #28) [Czech Republic]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: August 16, 2021
Purchase links: Full Slip E1 - Lenti E2
Price: FS 1599 CZ K- Lenti 1299 CZK
Group buy: hosted by carllenc Full Slip E1 - Lenti E2
Note: E1 WWA 4K SteelBook (3 BD: theatrical cut + extended cut + bonus disc) - E2 WWA Blu-ray SteelBook (2 BD) - Hardbox gift for purchasing E1 + E2

FB_IMG_1624558927481.jpgFB_IMG_1624558930812.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: CollectorEmtee
Shame the red artwork is a lenti as HDZ have already done a lenti with that same art. If I double dip I'll go for the FS this time (get the better steelbook with that edition as well)

Reactions: MM3
I’m actually kind of digging that green steel with the red lenti now.

Defo the lenti for me, and I’ll pick up a 4K disc at some point. Looking at Karel and the leftovers ;)

Overall red theme of the boxset and slips looks nice but doesn't have a whole lot else to offer unfortunately. Happy with my HDZeta box set. (I do hope the CM edition does eventually get a release though...)

Will get the full slip to match The Shining edition. No need for the lenticular as I have the HDzeta one and plan on getting the CM edition. I think Filmarena should have just released the full slip since it matches The shining edition. There is no need for 2 editions with redundant goodies and redundant back art.

Reactions: BluSteel2012
seems they just care less and less :(
-- happy to kick back and shoot fish in a barrel...

don't want to support hdzapos.
don't want to wait 18 months for cma.
have the 4k french albino than wants to mate with a red slip.
probably no luck anyway - probably a good thing.

capt_ahab_small.jpg