• Hello and happy early holidays from HiDefNinja! It's been a challenging couple of years for everyone and this site included. Please remember during November and December to click links on this site before purchasing from Amazon or other retailers like Zavvi. Every little bit helps and thank you so much for the dedicated support you show us by visiting!

Would you buy a Doctor Strange steelbook?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
My concept:

#65 Doctor Strange (SC).png

Jae

Premium Supporter
Mar 8, 2012
West Sussex, UK
Excellent, although I do prefer the Sanctum Sanctorum shot, you're right in the face being the front.

And, quite frankly, it's going to have to be a dire shite steelbook for me to NOT buy every variant I can drag funds together for.

jeremycanrana

Premium Supporter
Jun 5, 2014
France
That is just perfect, I've been following you on instagram for a while. Your concept arts are always on point! This is what official arts should look like!

Reactions: Noodles

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
That is just perfect, I've been following you on instagram for a while. Your concept arts are always on point! This is what official arts should look like!
Thank you! Who are you on Instagram (if you don't mind me asking of course)? I want to make sure I'm following you back. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.