harry

Premium Supporter
Nov 12, 2012
Release date: End of August, 2017
Group Buy: hosted by cooey
One Click x 60 $180
Double Lenti x 26 $69
Single Lenti x 18 $64
Notes: 2 discs WEA release (3D+BD). Limited to 2000 copies.
Double Lenti, Single Lenti and 1/4 slip editions (1/4 slip only available in the One Click)

Release update from Blufans -

The single lenti will be out around August 21st.
The double lenti will be out a week after it.
The 1 click will be out in early Sept.

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone happen to habe an extra copy of this?

you will be lucky, there was a bloodbath for this. i would be surprised if anyone wants to give it up.
failing here best bet look on the bay i suspect it won't come cheap either.

edit just looked on ebay out of interest ouch
£175 plus postage for sl and dl each so if you got spare £200 your lucks in

basil :thumbs:

you will be lucky, there was a bloodbath for this. i would be surprised if anyone wants to give it up.
failing here best bet look on the bay i suspect it won't come cheap either.

edit just looked on ebay out of interest ouch
£175 plus postage for sl and dl each so if you got spare £200 your lucks in

basil :thumbs:
Haha yeah i know, i saw those and was like

Holy s**tballs! Missed this one but saw the thread active recently and just took a look.

Just the empty OC box is about to go for over £130! Seriously??

That's obviously a HUGE mistake on the bidders part lmao. Have they not read the description??? :wtf:"ONE CLICK BOX ONLY - NO STEELBOOKS":rofl:

Was it sold by anyone on here I questioned if just a box or more,even though it says box only, they should have had box only in title. I think cause of the price I seen it at I started to wonder if it was with steelbooks also, the seller said he wishes the bidder would read his description,,but seller never pulled the auction or or did they question the bidder or was someone silly enough to pay that for a box. If the bidder is still not aware and seller sent it I hate to see his face when he opens it up and finds no steelbooks. Probably not a thing he.can do as seller did have box only.

Of course they do. Nobody is saying they don't.

People just wondering if the buyer might mistakenly believe it includes some steelbooks. Perhaps not and they just really really want the box.

If someone has an extra copy please contact me :)

Even just for Lenticular or Double Lenticular without steelbook itself.

Thanks !

Thanks Apollon. Unfortunately I haven't reached privilege access to post there but I hope to be able soon :)

I'm discussing with stefansdoom for his Kimchi lenticular edition which seems very similar according to many ninja feedbacks.

Thanks Apollon. Unfortunately I haven't reached privilege access to post there but I hope to be able soon :)

I'm discussing with stefansdoom for his Kimchi lenticular edition which seems very similar according to many ninja feedbacks.

Although the Kimchi Release is nice, it does not compare to the Blufans Exclusive !
The Magical Card that comes as the numbered edition card is just so sweet !
The Single Lenticular Edition comes with 6 Character Art Cards(Full Size) and is of Extremely High Quality, those are not cheap Character Cards, they are Awesome :drool:
Plus the Steelbook WEA is Absolutely Gorgeous ! Stunning !

If you wanted this one in the first place, I would recommend to wait until you come across a Blufans Edition as they are one of the Nicest Blufans Release so far :happy:

• Thanks
Reactions: Mickle_89 and DMD4k

You need 20 non-spammy posts. Almost there. :)