harry

Premium Supporter
Nov 12, 2012
Release date: End of August, 2017
Group Buy: hosted by cooey
One Click x 60 $180
Double Lenti x 26 $69
Single Lenti x 18 $64
Notes: 2 discs WEA release (3D+BD). Limited to 2000 copies.
Double Lenti, Single Lenti and 1/4 slip editions (1/4 slip only available in the One Click)

Release update from Blufans -

The single lenti will be out around August 21st.
The double lenti will be out a week after it.
The 1 click will be out in early Sept.

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a good example though when the WWA is actually a decent steelbook. I've kept one of the Kimchi full slips as the Blufans one click didn't include any full slips. Best of both worlds then with WEA + WWA

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus
This is a good example though when the WWA is actually a decent steelbook. I've kept one of the Kimchi full slips as the Blufans one click didn't include any full slips. Best of both worlds then with WEA + WWA
I'm hoping to find a pet slip at some point, if not, the WWA is stunning enough :)

Also, means the actual steelbook of the blu-fan's set can stay sealed (opened the package to look through the goodies though)

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey
I'm hoping to find a pet slip at some point, if not, the WWA is stunning enough :)

Also, means the actual steelbook of the blu-fan's set can stay sealed (opened the package to look through the goodies though)

Leave this beauty sealed is HERESY! Seal blocking the beauty of it to pop up, to me it´s a total stunner and adept for steelbook of the year. Such a glory to hold it UNSEALED in hands :oohyeah::drool:

What I don't like is Blufans having the cards outside of the fullslip. That really sucks. Where do you guys keep them? I have SCF4 bags but it won't fit all and I really dislike having them around separated from the rest of the package :sorry:

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk
lovely set but there is something about the Book WWA steel that I cant let go off....so guess am keeping both copies now :)

Indeed I LOVE the WWA without the Title as it looks more like a replica of the book in the film, the UK edition with title kinda ruins the feel of being a copy of the Book.

What I don't like is Blufans having the cards outside of the fullslip. That really sucks. Where do you guys keep them? I have SCF4 bags but it won't fit all and I really dislike having them around separated from the rest of the package :sorry:

I Fully Agree, I'd say if they are gonna make Bonus Items that would normally fit into the edition, then simply more towards making Bulkier Fullslip editions so everything fits well inside.

Is the WWA Steel with or without a spine title?

Only UK and I think BB exclusives have title on spine, all other countries the spine looks like the book in the movie.

I thought the same thing, I have the single lenti (huge thanks to hdn and @cooey :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:)

The single lenti slip spine looks quite narrow, blufans definitely could have made the spine wider and put the extras inside the slip. I don't know what to do with them either, force awakens has things that don't fit and zootopia and finding dory both have numbering things that don't fit inside the slips.. I'd prefer extras to not be loose to be honest but that just me. I've got many shoe boxes filled with j cards so I guess I'll put all the extras into plastic bags and pop them in the shoe boxes too.

I've not opened my single lenti yet.. if I keep it sealed I won't find any imperfections lol