harry

Premium Supporter
Nov 12, 2012
Release date: End of August, 2017
Group Buy: hosted by cooey
One Click x 60 $180
Double Lenti x 26 $69
Single Lenti x 18 $64
Notes: 2 discs WEA release (3D+BD). Limited to 2000 copies.
Double Lenti, Single Lenti and 1/4 slip editions (1/4 slip only available in the One Click)

Release update from Blufans -

The single lenti will be out around August 21st.
The double lenti will be out a week after it.
The 1 click will be out in early Sept.

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Is the nova Age of Ultron boxset more sought after still with a higher price tag?
I don't think there are any listed but one popped up a few months back and they listed it at around £500 too.

AOU is the currently the Grail boxset which is why I had to snag one haha :cigar: :p Seriously very humbled to finally have it, a beast to get though :rofl:
It’s been sold for $1,000 several times from several different sellers.

I would say that the current most expensive boxsets, in brand new mint and sealed condition, are:
1 - Age of Ultron Nova
2 - Dr Strange Blufans
3 - Batman V Superman HDZeta
4 - Interstellar HDZeta
5 - The Terminator HDZeta

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
6 - Wonder Woman HDZeta - catching up

If you have these 5 Brand New and Sealed you have my thumbs up :thanks:
If you opened these when you bought it cost, I can't blame you for doing it either as you got to open them right, or am I right?? Er....:emb: @TheCollector86 @Dazzler_31117 @rschiks :cautious::wacky:
But if you buy these NOW and open them, I say :wtf:!! :LOL::LOL: and the pain for the sealed collectors watching them rip open and destroy that beautiful seal and gold label sitcker!!? :LOL::giggle:

This is my view so you can take it on board or disrgard it, frankly, I don't really care but I give my 2 cents anyway :p ;)
Age of Ultron has hit it's peak IMO at $1,000. I can't really see this going up anymore and if it does I'm not complaining (and the other owners lurking on this thread :LOL:). It's because Nova aren't really releasing any marvels or line ups that has continuity with this so I find it difficult how it can keep going up. A completionist line up or theme of a franchise is a strong factor for driving up the value.

Dr Strange will keep increasing in price because of the collection line up from Blufans, they will continue to release marvels and in boxsets. This is the first one released and without this boxset completionist collectors feel they must have this and that drives up the price. As long as Blufans keeps pumping them marvels out Dr S, followed by Thor Ragnarak, and the others will keep bumping in price. So if you want to 'cash out' before the market crashes or the boxset has hit its peak, you know what you can get for it ;)
Dr S can be found here and there. But you have to factor in the Import charges. I mean theres one in CA £430 best offer. Even if the seller accepts £400 we still have to pay like £150 in shipping and import charges to the EU! Maybe a better deal for Canada. But the last two sold in the UK were over £400 and £500 on auction.

Batman V Superman is very similar to Dr S. It's the first of the DC line ups to be released, the rarest limited to 500 where the others are now upto 1,000 boxsets.Very hard to find because everyone wants to complete their DC line up. I mean what good is having all the other DC boxsets if you don't have BvS?? :hilarious: No one wants that hole in their collection. And that is what drives the price up. Just as Blufans keep pumping marvels, so will Zeta keep pumping DC's, and the more they keep pumping the more rarer BvS will become and all those new collectors that joined late that wants a piece of a nice sealed boxset due to their 'OCD'ness is going to have to pay a big price!
But unlike Dr S, an opened BvS can be found relatively cheap in comparison to a sealed one. So if you buy this brand new and opened it be worth around half of what you paid :hilarious:
But you open a Dr S, you can still sell the singles and the boxset near it's boxset price. Weird isn't it? :rofl:

Interstellar is a strange one. Find an used opened one, bang £150, easy. Try and find a SEALED MINT one, keep looking :rolleyes: A sealed mint one is very hard to find. They been sold for like $500 in the past and that's IF you can even find a brand new sealed mint one. There loads with damages and imperfections etc. I mean a dented one from Germany recently sold for $500 lol :LOL:. Who knows what a Brand New Sealed can fetch as a BIN, $600?

T1 is the same as Stellar, opened ones are not wroth anywhere near a sealed one. You are looking around £300 - £400 shipped for this including shipping and import etc. Can't remeber the last time I seen one in the UK, but one sold on auction in Italy for over £300. Not as popular as the DC and Marvel franchise but still Quite a tough cookie to get due to the fact many people disregarded the other movies which are easier to find. IF Zeta DID release T2 we can see T1 joining the big boys league but as it stands its still in my top five.

FOR THOSE THAT HAVE TWO SECONDS TO READ!
So the summary version for those that can't be bothered to read my analysis.

Yes AOU is the most expensive boxset as it is very rare to find now and super limited. IMO $1K is the peak it's reached in terms for sale.
Dr S is worth a little more than BvS, both are growing the fastest in terms of value and rarity.
Stellar, an opened/damaged copy easy to find for a cheap price, try and find a brand new sealed one, you be looking a minimum of $500 without shipping.
T1 growing in a steady pace, harderst Terminator box to find, 3rd hardest Zeta boxset to source.

Hope you liked my analysis, give it thumbs up on thanks, if you didn't well your fault for reading :LOL:

Last edited:
AOU is the currently the Grail boxset which is why I had to snag one haha :cigar: :p Seriously very humbed to finally have it, a beast to get though :rofl:

I would say that the current most expensive boxsets, in brand new mint and sealed condition, are:
1 - Age of Ultron Nova
2 - Dr Strange Blufans
4 - Interstellar HDZeta

If you opened these when you bought it cost, I can't blame you for doing it either as you got to open them right, or am I right?? Er....:emb: @TheCollector86 @Dazzler_31117 @rschiks :cautious::wacky:
But if you buy these NOW and open them, I say :wtf:!! :LOL::LOL: and the pain for the sealed collectors watching them rip open and destroy that beautiful seal and gold label sitcker!!? :LOL::giggle:

This is my view so you can take it on board or disrgard it, frankly, I don't really care but I give my 2 cents anyway :p ;)
Age of Ultron has hit it's peak IMO at $1,000. I can't really this going up anymore and if it does I'm not complaining (and the other owners lurking on this thread :LOL:). It's because Nova aren't really releasing any marvels or line ups that has continuity with this so I find it difficult how it can keep going up. A completionist ine up or theme of a franchise is a srong factor for driving up the value.

Dr Strange will keep increasing in price because of the collection line up from Blufans, they will continue to release marvels and in boxsets. This is the first one released and without this boxset completionist collectors feel they must have this and that drives up the price. As long as Blufans keeps pumping them marvels out Dr S, followed by Thor Ragnarak, and the others will keep bumping in price. So if you want to 'cash out' before the market crashes or the boxset has hit its peak, you know what you can get for it ;)
Dr S can be found here and there. But you have to factor in the Import charges. I mean theres one in CA £430 best offer. Even if the seller accepts £400 we still have to pay like £150 in shipping and import charges to the EU! Maybe a better deal for Canada. But the last two sold in the UK were over £400 and £500 on auction.

Batman V Superman is very similar to Dr S. It's the first of the DC line ups to be released, the rarest limited to 500 where the others are now upto 1,000 boxsets.Very hard to find because everyone wants to complete their DC line up. I mean what good is having all the other DC boxsets if you don't have BvS?? :hilarious: No one wants that hole in their collection. And that is what drives the price up. Just as Blufans keep pumping marvels, so will Zeta keep pumping DC's, and the more they keep pumping the more rarer BvS will become and all those new collectors that joined late that wants a piece of a nice sealed boxset due to their 'OCD'ness is going to have to pay a big price!
But unlike Dr S, an opened BvS can be found relatively cheap in comparison to a sealed one. So if you buy this brand new and opened it be worth around half of what you paid :hilarious:
But you open a Dr S, you can still sell the singles and the boxset near it's boxset price. Weird isn't it? :rofl:

Interstellar is a strange one. Find an used opened one, bang £150, easy. Try and find a SEALED MINT one, keep looking :rolleyes: A sealed mint one is very hard to find. They been sold for like $500 in the past and that's IF you can even find a brand new sealed mint one. There loads with damages and imperfections etc. I mean a dented one from Germany recently sold for $500 lol :LOL:. Who knows what a Brand New Sealed can fetch as a BIN, $600?

T1 is the same as Stellar, opened ones are not wroth anywhere near a sealed one. You are looking around £300 - £400 shipped for this including shipping and import etc. Can't remeber the last time I seen one in the UK, but one sold on auction in Italy for over £300. Not as popular as the DC and Marvel franchise but still Quite a tough cookie to get due to the fact many people disregarded the other movies which are easier to find. IF Zeta DID release T2 we can see T1 joining the big boys league but as it stands its still in my top five.

Yes AOU is the most expensive boxset as it is very rare to find now and super limited. IMO $1K is the peak it's reached in terms for sale.
Dr S is worth a little more than BvS, both are growing the fastest in terms of value and rarity.
Stellar, an opened/damaged copy easy to find for a cheap price, try and find a brand new sealed one, you be looking a minimum of $500 without shipping.
T1 growing in a steady pace, harderst Terminator box to find, 3rd hardest Zeta boxset to source.

Hope you liked my analysis, give it thumbs up on thanks, if you didn't well your fault for reading :LOL:

I'll disregard numbers 4 and 5 because I no longer collect other genres but I have Doctor Strange set (unsealed box but sealed slips) and I have BvS set (sealed).
I always unseal the boxes for Marvel but all of my DC sets are still sealed. As far as AOU goes it was the one that got away! I have very few gaps in my MCU collection but that one is a rather large gap lol.
Never ever in a million years would I pay those prices for it though. Maybe i'll need to sell all of my Zetas to purchase it :LOL: ...but no, unless I was a very rich man I wouldn't pay those prices.
Where do you think the inevitable Man of Steel Zea set will come in the list? haha. I buy to keep anyway, not to sell.

Reactions: ChrisPatt
AOU is the currently the Grail boxset which is why I had to snag one haha :cigar: :p Seriously very humbled to finally have it, a beast to get though :rofl:

1 - Age of Ultron Nova
2 - Dr Strange Blufans
4 - Interstellar HDZeta

Age of Ultron has hit it's peak IMO at $1,000. I can't really see this going up anymore and if it does I'm not complaining (and the other owners lurking on this thread :LOL:). It's because Nova aren't really releasing any marvels or line ups that has continuity with this so I find it difficult how it can keep going up. A completionist line up or theme of a franchise is a strong factor for driving up the value.

It really hurts when there are so few sealed left and someone just opens one to see what the contents are. You already know it!!! There are enough photos on the internet!
Buy an open one! It’s soooooo selfish....:LOL:

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
These Dr S DL's are worth like £200 now. I remmeber selling my DL single for £160 like a year ago.
It pains me to see people buying these rare steels at this price and then opening them lol. It's bit like opening CA TW and throwing away the J Card :LOL:

Im happy for those who buy it for these prices and then nicely open it and enjoy all the goodness inside :drool::drool: and possibly even watch the movie, that´s how it´s supposed to be :spoil::spoil::coffee:.....I would never bought it at this price only to look at the boring sealed box on the shelf lol :rofl:

Im happy for those who buy it for these prices and then nicely open it and enjoy all the goodness inside :drool::drool: and possibly even watch the movie, that´s how it´s supposed to be :spoil::spoil::coffee:.....I would never bought it at this price only to look at the boring sealed box on the shelf lol :rofl:
that's why you buy opened copies and save half of the price?

that's why you buy opened copies and save half of the price?

Of course, bought many opened copies already, for example just today I got the package from @Rosby with opened Zootopia lenti because I want to see the lenti clearly and especially enjoy the beautiful steelbook :happy: thanks again buddy ;)

Reactions: Rosby
Of course, bought many opened copies already, for example just today I got the package from @Rosby with opened Zootopia lenti because I want to see the lenti clearly and especially enjoy the beautiful steelbook :happy: thanks again buddy ;)

So why not a full price sealed one and open it? That's how it should be right? :whistle:

? "How it should be" has nothing to do with price, you misunderstood :)

Then go and buy sealed copies that's gone upto double even 4 x value and open them if it has nothing to do with the price :rofl: Of course they are there to be enjoyed, just remember what you paid before you decide to rip it open ;):thanks:

Then go and buy sealed copies that's gone upto double even 4 x value and open them if it has nothing to do with the price :rofl: Of course they are there to be enjoyed, just remember what you paid before you decide to rip it open ;):thanks:

Well, obviously they don´t have other choice than buy the only available copy which pop up from time to time....If he really want it, have the money for it, then he can buy it and open it and don´t feel bad about it a bit :)....I had a choice to buy an opened one so why not If I open my copies anyway

Well, obviously they don´t have other choice than buy the only available copy which pop up from time to time....If he really want it, have the money for it, then he can buy it and open it and don´t feel bad about it a bit :)....I had a choice to buy an opened one so why not If I open my copies anyway
I do it the same way myself xD

100% Steelbook Euphoria :drool::drool::drool:

26020087-551E-45C6-85F2-DA791A7ECBC8.jpeg

260AF765-E753-42CE-953D-6D7067840215.jpeg

Late last year I acquired an opened DL copy of Blufans Doctor Strange and instantly became one of my personal top 5 all time Steelbook + Premium as it’s a near perfection release with the acrylic/plastic numbering card being the icing on the cake. So it was a no brainer when I had an opportunity to purchase the OC recently, as going by HDN members feedback and in hand photos this is the pinnacle of the OC Steelbook Boxsets along with Zeta’s Wonder Woman which I also have :drool::kiss:.

There’s no way I could even attempt to take the sealed wrap of this bad boy as that in itself would be a crime :jacked: This just oozes class and style and is definitely now become a focal point of my collection :cool::Snap: Such a shame that this was released just before I started up this hobby but definitely worth the wait and :greedy: to be able to afford this. The raw power of a 2.1K print run with this shows along with its natural beauty that makes it shine above the rest and become highly sought after for a reason.

100% Steelbook Euphoria :drool::drool::drool:

View attachment 428493
View attachment 428494

Late last year I acquired an opened DL copy of Blufans Doctor Strange and instantly became one of my personal top 5 all time Steelbook + Premium as it’s a near perfection release with the acrylic/plastic numbering card being the icing on the cake. So it was a no brainer when I had an opportunity to purchase the OC recently, as going by HDN members feedback and in hand photos this is the pinnacle of the OC Steelbook Boxsets along with Zeta’s Wonder Woman which I also have :drool::kiss:.

There’s no way I could even attempt to take the sealed wrap of this bad boy as that in itself would be a crime :jacked: This just oozes class and style and is definitely now become a focal point of my collection :cool::Snap: Such a shame that this was released just before I started up this hobby but definitely worth the wait and :greedy: to be able to afford this. The raw power of a 2.1K print run with this shows along with its natural beauty that makes it shine above the rest and become highly sought after for a reason.

When I first looked at all the beautyshots before pre-order, I was amazed at how well thought out these packages were put together. The Magical Cards is just a very clever addition !
I was mezmerized about all the beautiful Packages for each editions. Everything about theses editions oozes Quality and each edition complement the other ones(I've said that many times :emb: )

I'm very glad and happy for you that you were able to grab one of these. But I would add that this is not due to the 2100 print run, but Blufans had underestimated at how popular this movie was.
Many people do not know about this, but after the bloodbath of the Group Buys everywhere, there was a big commotion about all being sold out so quickly. Blufans had then put the word out there asking if they should do a 2nd edition of Doctor Strange with Different Artwork(I don't know why but they could not just increase the original print run with the same Artwork), however all Collectors that had participated in the Group Buys were very upset and strongly voiced their opposition about this idea because they would also want to have the other edition as well and it would not have resolved anything, but just make things worse.
So Blufans Decided not to do a 2nd Release(with different Artwork which would have been again a 2000 print run)
There are other titles that are around 2000 print run that do not achieve the popularity and demand for this Title from Blufans.
But since Doctor Strange, Blufans are more aware and carefully weight the popularity of a title and its print run.

I agree with you, Doctor Strange, WW HDzeta and for me also CoCo Blufans Exclusives is another little Gem(Such a beautiful package and exquisite Steelbook).
If ever you get the Opportunity look into CoCo (some had issue with the Clarity of the Lenticular but for me I had none).

Last edited: