Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
2.67 star(s) Rating: 2.67/5 3 Votes
Title: Doctor Strange 2

Genre: Science Fiction, Fantasy, Action

Director: Scott Derrickson

Cast: Benedict Cumberbatch, Elizabeth Olsen, Benedict Wong, Tilda Swinton, Chiwetel Ejiofor, Rachel McAdams

Release: 2021-05-31

Plot: The sequel to Doctor Strange (2016).

Reactions: Drum18 and Basil
68ECF44E-E2AA-467E-AAFC-A93309B963D0.jpeg40E230F2-52E1-4A87-B247-8E0770CBD187.jpeg8A5C09C3-9D0B-4560-9C78-E44A3E8F132D.jpeg79BE104E-91DC-460C-BC29-CEEA6E6F634C.jpeg

Last edited:
Everyone get their tickets?

Sucks that they went on sale at 6am this morning where I am... Most of the good seats at my IMAX theater for the first showing were gone by the time I woke up.
But I snagged something at least. Completely sold out now.

got tix for imax thursday, 3d on friday and cheap matinee on tuesday.

mad there'll be no premiums/fullslips since disney pulled out of korea.

Reactions: 3Maters

Notice of End of Release of Walt Disney Company Home Entertainment

hello. This is SM Life Design Group.

Last but not least, <Encanto: Magic World> released on March 30, 2022, home entertainment (DVD, Blu-ray, 4K UHD) under the Walt Disney Company (Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Lucasfilm, 20th Century Studios) All titles have been released. Therefore, please note that from March onwards, Walt Disney titles can be purchased depending on the stock availability of each vendor. Many thanks to everyone who has purchased and loved Walt Disney Home Entertainment titles over the years.

The release of titles from other existing brands except for the Walt Disney brand will be operated in the same way as before.
thank you.

SM Life Design Group

———

Disney's done with SM Life/WeET, Blufans, and Filmarena's probably next as they don't even get 4K discs.

Last edited:
Watched it today & it’s absolutely brilliant, has epic moments happening on par with Infinity War,Endgame & NWH. You can definitely tell it’s a Sam Raimi movie as it has such a unique visual style compared a lot of MCU movies which just in my opinion makes me like it even more