Doctor Strange - In theaters November 4, 2016

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Doctor Strange (2016)

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Fantasy[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Scott Derrickson[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Benedict Cumberbatch[/ACTOR], Rachel McAdams, Chiwetel Ejiofor, Mads Mikkelsen, Tilda Swinton and more...

Plot: After his career is destroyed, a brilliant but arrogant surgeon gets a new lease on life when a sorcerer takes him under his wing and trains him to defend the world against evil.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
image-jpeg.233235
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

From IMDB:
doctor-strange-logo-jpeg.111088

Last edited:
I've never been a fan of Dr. Strange, but truth be told, I was never an Iron Man fan either and then the film changed my way of thought. I'd definitely be interested in a Strange film.

strange.jpg

Variety has word that The Exorcism of Emily Rose and Sinister director Scott Derrickson is currently in talks to be at the helm of the occult Marvel film with a deal expected to close shortly. Derrickson wasn't on the shortlist revealed this past February, so this is a bit of a surprise, but perhaps the filmmaker's work on Deliver Us from Evil (coming this summer) was enough to get Marvel to hire the director for this bold adaptation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: RekLess and tridon
I reckon Panther will be in the next avengers film (only a small type part)

But great news about Dr. Strange. and if Joaquin Phoenix is in OMG.

studio has reportedly slotted Doctor Strange into the July 16, 2016 release date
Not sure about 16... seems weird... other sites report 8...
Boy I'm curious to discover this unknown-to-me Marvel character!!!!

I don't know anything about Cumberbatch except that I hear his name a heck of a lot. I'm sure he's a good actor and I'm sure Marvel knows what they're doing

I don't know anything about Cumberbatch except that I hear his name a heck of a lot. I'm sure he's a good actor and I'm sure Marvel knows what they're doing

Sometimes we switch off when we hear the same name OVER AND OVER about how AMAZING, FANTASTC , BRILLIANT , MEGA , SUPERB PHERNUCKINGNOMINAL an actor is.

He harks back to a GOLDEN AGE where thire art was a craft he stands with our greats Olivier , Mason , Gielgud , Gunniess , McKellen , Stuart .

Cumberbatch CAN DO NO WRONG AT ALL IN OUR HOUSE :hilarious: .

I AM currently foaming at the mouth I moan and groan about the whole Marvel Cash Cow :ohno: . For him in THIS ROLE KEEP MILKING ME AS LONG AS YOU WANT HONEY BUNNY :oohyeah: :D :D

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
you haven't seen star trek into darkness !?!? i loved him in that movie :)
guy is an amazing actor and i think this is a great choice !!!
take note DC, this is how your supposed to cast ;)
No I haven't, I liked the first Star Trek alright, but just never saw the second. I hear he's good on Sherlock, but I simply haven't seen anything he's in.
Looking forward to strange nonetheless